Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
[quote author=ather8888.msg189526#msg189526 date=1261513833]
Thanx for providing me this information. Will they ask PPC again if they send me meds.[/quote]

If it is 'time barred', yes -they are most likely to ask for the PCC again.
Generally around 6+ months they wouldn't bother.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:
Is there still chance of rejection of my application even the online status is showing "in process" for last 4 months.Plz advise
Thanks

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:
My timeline was like this
initial File sent to london 15Jan 2009
file recieved by CHC 02-02-2009
Processing started 10-02-2009
2nd Documents request recieved in june 2009
sent all docs in Aug 2009
online status showing "in process" since June 2009 like thsi
File recieved in 02-02-2009
processing started on application 10-02-09

What u think about my case? plz advise me thanks

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

First of all i would like to thank all the good hands behind this brilliant Idea (Dubai Networking), Secondly i would like to join you guys. I am stayng in Shrj, applied frm Dubai through one of the Consltnt. I would like to join u on 9th Jan to know your experince and so share mine. Qorax please send me the details to my e mail ID. Wishing you all a Very Very Happy Christmas & a Prosperous and promising New Year :)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ather8888 said:
Is there still chance of rejection of my application even the online status is showing "in process" for last 4 months.Plz advise
Thanks
Dear, I don't think so. If they thought ur case wasn't having any merit, they would have intimated u by now. Just hold-on some more brother, everything should fall into place soon.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
JM09 said:
Dear all,

First of all i would like to thank all the good hands behind this brilliant Idea (Dubai Networking), Secondly i would like to join you guys. I am stayng in Shrj, applied frm Dubai through one of the Consltnt. I would like to join u on 9th Jan to know your experince and so share mine. Qorax please send me the details to my e mail ID. Wishing you all a Very Very Happy Christmas & a Prosperous and promising New Year
Dear JM,

U r welcome too. Our meetings are directed towards knowing each other, carrying-on the same post landing, have an informal chat & see if we can suggest/advice anything-everything. With each member, the others have a lot to know & share. Thus, more the merrier.

Though u haven't provided ur mail ID, I'll PM u later during the days before the next meet. We hope to see u there.

Season's Greetings & Merry X'mas to u too.

Regards.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
abduljawad said:
HI GUYS

jUST LOOKING FOR SOME IDEAS. mY BROTHER APPLIED FOR FSW IN APRIL 2009 FROM DUBAI, WE GOT THE FINAL DECISION YESTERDAY AND HIS APPLICATION IS REJECTED AS THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER FEELS HIS mASTER DEGREE AND HIS SPOUSE bACHELORS DEGREE FOR pRESTON UNIVERSITY AJMAN ARE NOT VALID. bECAUSE THEY PRESTON IS INSTITUE ? AND NOT A UNIVERSITY......

WHAT ARE HIS OPTIONS, APPLY AGAIN OR ???????
HI
But u must check whether this preston is university or institute. If it is university then u can go for appeal with solid evidences.If u could prove that this is university then definitely u will ur appeal.
Thanks

SunnyDXB

Nov 24, 2009
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justchill1979,

My case is still with CIO but I have already prepared my documents and handed over to my consultant. I have applied under NOC 1111.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
abduljawad said:
HI GUYS

jUST LOOKING FOR SOME IDEAS. mY BROTHER APPLIED FOR FSW IN APRIL 2009 FROM DUBAI, WE GOT THE FINAL DECISION YESTERDAY AND HIS APPLICATION IS REJECTED AS THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER FEELS HIS mASTER DEGREE AND HIS SPOUSE bACHELORS DEGREE FOR pRESTON UNIVERSITY AJMAN ARE NOT VALID. bECAUSE THEY PRESTON IS INSTITUE ? AND NOT A UNIVERSITY......

WHAT ARE HIS OPTIONS, APPLY AGAIN OR ???????
Can u tell me when did u apply? what was ur timeline?

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:
Dear JM,

U r welcome too. Our meetings are directed towards knowing each other, carrying-on the same post landing, have an informal chat & see if we can suggest/advice anything-everything. With each member, the others have a lot to know & share. Thus, more the merrier.

Though u haven't provided ur mail ID, I'll PM u later during the days before the next meet. We hope to see u there.

Season's Greetings & Merry X'mas to u too.

Regards.
HI
I have my agent who is dealing all my application process.I want to ask that, Can i also send email directly to CIC just to ask the status of my application. Will it affect my application regarding delay or something else? Thanks advance

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
[quote author=ather8888.msg190160#msg190160 date=1261599723]
HI
I have my agent who is dealing all my application process.I want to ask that, Can i also send email directly to CIC just to ask the status of my application. Will it affect my application regarding delay or something else? Thanks advance[/quote]

No my friend, it'll not affect anything anywhere. But, generally the understanding is that u should email CHC directly only after a considerable time has gone by. Else, let the consultant do it.

Note: U cannot contact CIC-NS.

SunnyDXB

Nov 24, 2009
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ather8888,

You need to wait and trust your consultant because it is taking time for processing.

Best of luck

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
No my friend, it'll not affect anything anywhere. But, generally the understanding is that u should email CHC directly only after a considerable time has gone by. Else, let the consultant do it.

Note: U cannot contact CIC-NS.
Hi,

I am having some doubts. I have applied in 23rd of Nov 2008, through one of the leading consultants in Dubai. I was paying them in Instlmnts.Now i feel that they were waiting for my full paymnt. once my 90% of paymnt (cheques) has been cleared, then (It seems like) only they have applied.They havn't given me the application details for my verification.
Finally on 9 th of Dec i rcvd a letter from them,stating based on review of the infrmtn you have provided, your applctn is being reccmnded to the visa office for a final determination.......
can u confirm is this my AOR (can i hav the briefing).and with same letter they told me to submit all my documents in 45days, ( iam not sure when they gonna submit it, after my submission )

Please advice.

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
Hi JM09,

In most cases when the consultant sends the letter received, it will contain the complete details like the date when the CIC received your file and also you may check online, once you succeed there, you can also find information related to the Initial application date, the date when they sent the letter so on & so forth.

Regards