AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
jnathan said:
Hello Friends, Please help him.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-documents-sent-in-may-2010-t41379.1680.html
i All,
Can anyone guide me how to get Qatar PCC in Abu Dhabi? I am currently residing in Abu Dhabi. I am confused by the "finger print form" as stated in cic website for getting PCC in Abu Dhabi.
If anyone has gone through the process, please share your experience.
Much appreciated.
Datuganol
buddy u can apply through Qatar consulate in AUH

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
mef said:
No problem Guys,

I will be able to help anyone of you who may stand in need for any thing related to PCC in Qatar due to the fact I am still here, hope not for very long! Just waiting for my passport to come back from Abu Dhabi with visa in ittttttttttttttt.

Mef
very kind of u bro and keep up the Good work
God bless

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Gypsey said:
Good Morning All

Many thanks to Bestpal, Satdxb, Arman79 for all your kind wishes towards me for my PPR which i received via PO Box yesterday! :D
It came as a huge shock as I have been waiting for my E-Cas to show MR received and not expecting to receive PPR. But thanks to Allah for all that has been achieved. And a huge thanks to all of you guys - without your guidance & support, to get where I am would have been impossible, having faced so many obstacles!!
Will be sending my passports off today - wish me luck.
Good luck to those who are waiting for the next stage.
All the best ;)
C O N G R A T S sis :D :D

very happy to know u reached the final step. and with Gods grace we became a small part of ur great achievement

Good luck always

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
er2d2g said:
Hi All
I would like to give you a heads up on our situation. If you recall I had mentioned earlier that we received our pps back with the visa stamped but with an issue - my wife's visa had the plastic seal missing. While everyone said it was fine the lawyers through whom we had applied just send a mail to check with CHC London if this was fine.
Their answer was very clear that we would not be allowed to Land since the plastic seal was missing
We have now successfully send her PP back and got this rectified - we got the pp back yesterday and looking forward to doing our landing in June this year
I have a couple of questions and look forward to feedback from people who have already gone through the landing process
1. We are in the process of creating the goods accompanied and goods to follow list - Do we need to photograph expensive handbags as well ? - Had picked up a designer one for my wife on our 10th anniv
2. Our lawyer has recommended hiring a settlement services agency which is going to charge us US$ 1000 to help us open bank account, SIN, library card etc. - the main thing is they will provide us with an address to get the PR card which they will deliver to us back in Dubai since we can't stay in Toronto for more than 1 month. I need your advice on whether this makes sense or is there any other cheaper option - We don't have any relatives in Canada only a few friends
3. In case we don't use the above services any good areas recommended for a family of four which is close to areas to open a bank a/c, SIN, Library card, DL, Mall and most importantly Indian restaurants ( my wife is a pure veg) and also not very expensive since we will be staying there for a month something in the 50 -75 dollar range with cooking,washing and free wifi
4. Also can we carry some Indian spices with us since we are unclear about what food can we carry with us
5. We have valid US visas and would like to visit the US side of Niagara Falls while we are there but our lawyer has recommended against this as he mentioned recently the Canada border authorities are giving PRs hard time to come back into the country without a PR card - this is contrary to what I have been reading on the forum
6. I will be carrying a laptop , camera and ipad when we visit which I have been using for more than a year now - does this still need to go on our goods accompanied list ?
7. Would like to spend the time seeing the beautiful landscapes and wildlife of Canada - any recommendations would help
8. This visit is only for landing and we would like to see some government body to get guidance on courses/degrees etc. that will help us in our job search when we eventually move there
And we would love to meet any of the forum members when we are there - 25th June to 20th July
Thanx
CONGRATS buddy

1 . as far i know no need to photograph the bags

2. u can find some home stays and save tht amount of $1000. opening the bank a/c and sin is very a simple process. which u can do in 2days time

4. u can carry. but need to tell the customs, coz they ask whether u carry any food items

5. its always better not to exit without a PR card. canada side is much better than US side of Niagara :D

6. its good to add in the list

Biju

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
bijupv007 said:
CONGRATS buddy

1 . as far i know no need to photograph the bags

2. u can find some home stays and save tht amount of $1000. opening the bank a/c and sin is very a simple process. which u can do in 2days time

4. u can carry. but need to tell the customs, coz they ask whether u carry any food items

5. its always better not to exit without a PR card. canada side is much better than US side of Niagara :D

6. its good to add in the list

Biju
Thanx Biju

Any recommendations on homestays ?

I had seen some recommendations on this forum but since I have no idea which is a decent area to stay which is close to places where we need to complete formalities I have still not booked anything. An address/area name would definitely help.

Also to add on to my list of questions does it make since to open an account in Dubai before coming to Canada ?

Thanx so much

er2d2g

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Hello Friends,
It’s today, the 10th March 2012………….. Fedex called, my shipment has arrived, impatiently I ran to their office and picked it up.
VISAs & CPRs ……………. Finally, the imaginary moment of seeing your passport with visa stamp becomes true….
I am so happy, we are going to celebrate all today!

Dear All,
I am taking this opportunity to thank all of you for your continuous support, assistance, help and advice. I would like especially to thank those who have given us a hand to share useful information so we reached this stage.
I wish every one of you all the luck, I wish you to be in my shoes one day and very soon.

Mefleh & Viorica.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mef said:
Hello Friends,
It's today, the 10th March 2012.............. Fedex called, my shipment has arrived, impatiently I ran to their office and picked it up.
VISAs & CPRs ................ Finally, the imaginary moment of seeing your passport with visa stamp becomes true....

Dear All,
I am taking this opportunity to thank all of you for your continuous support, assistance, help and advice. I would like especially to thank those who have given us a hand to share useful information so we reached this stage.
I wish every one of you all the luck, I wish you to be in my shoes one day and very soon.

Mefleh & Viorica.
Congrats Mef and best of luck

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
mef said:
Hello Friends,
It's today, the 10th March 2012.............. Fedex called, my shipment has arrived, impatiently I ran to their office and picked it up.
VISAs & CPRs ................ Finally, the imaginary moment of seeing your passport with visa stamp becomes true....

Dear All,

Mefleh & Viorica.
As they say in our part of the world Alf Mabrook

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
Hi guys,

With all blessing of ALLAH, finally the day March 08,2012 came with my PPR by e mail and INSHALLAH very soon I will send the required docs. to London VO.

I wanna clear that shall I send my and all my family the latest passport booklet or all ?

Regards,

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
mef said:
Hello Friends,

Dear All,

Mefleh & Viorica.
congratulation,

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kur761 said:
Hi guys,

With all blessing of ALLAH, finally the day March 08,2012 came with my PPR by e mail and INSHALLAH very soon I will send the required docs. to London VO.

I wanna clear that shall I send my and all my family the latest passport booklet or all ?

Regards,
Congrats Kur761 :)

vrn

Feb 29, 2012
mef said:
Hello Friends,

Dear All,

Mefleh & Viorica.

Congrats & Best Wishes for a bright future in Canada

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
kur761 said:
Hi guys,

Regards,
Congrats

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
Thanks a lot Biju !

Congratulations Mef !

Regards

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hi dear, its not about any favor from anyone. i already had interview in one of the new telecomm operator in canada and they are taking care of this process. the question i was asking is not to defend the work permit but if work permit is equally good like immigration and if my time period there as work permit will allow me canadian nationality.

thanks for your support.

jnathan said:
YoBoy,

get the Work permit in a field where you are expert at.
else you could face and Interview where you would be unanswered of the questions they'd ask.