Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Abuelyas said:
Hey guys,
Hope you all are well and are progresing well in your projects. I recieved my meds and made an appointment with the only DMP exisiting in my country of application (the other one has resigned!) for the today. Ywo days back he phoned me from Abu Dhabi to tell me he wouldn't be able to be in Muscat for the date appointed. He postponed my meds tonext week. I am now running short of time. I was wondering if he can't be in Muscat on time and then I miss the deadlines what would happen. Could you help in here please. Thanks in advance.
I would like to salute Captain Qorax and ALL the other seniors for their continious and generous unselfish assistance to all the needy guys.
-As long as u take the med.tests within the deadline - u r good.
-If u cannot make it [within the deadline] for genuine reasons - write to ur VO explaining that.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
harshanimrani said:
Dear all,

we have done our landing in vancouver on 9th Feb 2012 ,god grace our landing is done with very peacful we went immgration officer for PR cards and B4 forms to be stamped while exit ,next day we have applied for sin number , Bank account opening , child tax benfits .
At present we are in victoria , we started applying for jobs in vancouver attend some interivew started asking for canadian experince , we have reailzed co-op progam is important to attend in toronto , we are moving tronto on 5th march 2012

Hope co-op progamme will be helpul to find job in our field .
I would like to special thanks to sir qarox who has always provided guidiance us .
Best of luck to all who are ready to come in Canada.

Cheers

Harsha & Jai Nimrani
Congrats & Welcome to Canada !

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
Abuelyas said:
Hey guys,
Hope you all are well and are progresing well in your projects. I recieved my meds and made an appointment with the only DMP exisiting in my country of application (the other one has resigned!) for the today. Ywo days back he phoned me from Abu Dhabi to tell me he wouldn't be able to be in Muscat for the date appointed. He postponed my meds tonext week. I am now running short of time. I was wondering if he can't be in Muscat on time and then I miss the deadlines what would happen. Could you help in here please. Thanks in advance.
I would like to salute Captain Qorax and ALL the other seniors for their continious and generous unselfish assistance to all the needy guys.
Hi AbuElyas; wish you overcome MR stage very soon, that's one of the hurdles that we can face during our application process....I guess next week would be still within the given VO time frame, if not you should write them a letter explaining them the delay reasons and things will be fine... All the best for you brother and keep the faith high...thalla Khuya.

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Dear Qorax

Kindly reply i sent you a PM yesterday about changing P.O.BOX , can you kindly advise on that? we rcvd our 2nd AOR in June 2011 and are still awaiting medicals but we want to change our P.O.BOX... Is it ok to change now or should we wait for the medicals to come? any idea if anyone got their medical request our 1st AOR came on 18 oct 2010....

Thanks

Abuelyas

Jan 31, 2009
Salalaha, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08/07/2010
Med's Request
31/01/2012
Med's Done....
08/03/2012
Interview........
Exempted
LANDED..........
February 1st and Got PRC
Thanks Captain Qorax and Jacky74 for your prompt replies. I recall my Consultant having mentioned deadline to be end of March. I do hope the DMP be on time next week so I do the Meds. Otherwise, as you both mentioned, I'd have to send a letter explaining the reasons for the delay.
Once again, thank you guys

taqman

Feb 12, 2012
Hi
We applied in August, 2009 and application transferred to the London England office on October, 2009. Our application was reviewed and they started processing on January 23, 2012. We now received mail from immigration officials in which they said that you need to provide updated police character certificates for UAE along with updated bank statement in 60 days.

My wife is main applicant and she is in her home country to deliver baby and cannot travel to Dubai till end of May, 2012.
My question is that if we inform to immigration officials about current condition and ask them to hold till June so will they consider it and hold it or not and once required documents are provided to them will they reopen our case for processing soon after that?

Seniors I need your advise please.
Thanks In advance!

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
taqman said:
Hi
We applied in August, 2009 and application transferred to the London England office on October, 2009. Our application was reviewed and they started processing on January 23, 2012. We now received mail from immigration officials in which they said that you need to provide updated police character certificates for UAE along with updated bank statement in 60 days.

My wife is main applicant and she is in her home country to deliver baby and cannot travel to Dubai till end of May, 2012.
My question is that if we inform to immigration officials about current condition and ask them to hold till June so will they consider it and hold it or not and once required documents are provided to them will they reopen our case for processing soon after that?

Seniors I need your advise please.
Thanks In advance!
HI if you want to hold becasue of PCC so there is no problem you can apply pcc your self on behalf of your wife just fill the form and attached old PCC and submit on CID head qtr they even cannot ask you where is your wife just tell him i need to renew old pcc thats it and after 3 days take it from there

but if you want to wait till new baby come , i cannot suggest you because it will delay your case you can add you baby at any time before landing if they send you medical immediately and give more 60 days to full fill their medical requirement so don't worry and go ahead.

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
Charm28 said:
Congrats soby, would like to inform you that I got a call from our consultant and they have informed me that we have received our medical advice...will pick it up on Saturday because I cant take off tomorrow...just would like to ask if its ok if we can go ahead with our medical like for example first of March then the rest of the requirements(PCC in UAE and updated proof of funds) on 3rd week of March will submit? we have 60 to submit all requirements. :)
Really thank God for everything :)
Regards,
Charm28
Yes you are good to go as long as you submit all the docs in specified time

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Hi,

I felt honored to meet you and your family at the airport to see me off to Bangalore, India. Thank you & my regards to your family.
As I informed you when we met, it is better to complete the meds as early as possible. This will speed up the process. Do not delay.

mycan

Abuelyas said:
Thanks Captain Qorax and Jacky74 for your prompt replies. I recall my Consultant having mentioned deadline to be end of March. I do hope the DMP be on time next week so I do the Meds. Otherwise, as you both mentioned, I'd have to send a letter explaining the reasons for the delay.
Once again, thank you guys

Charm28

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-09
Doc's Request.
10-Dec-09
AOR Received.
10-APR-2010
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2009
Med's Request
13-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
planning to land on Jan 2013 :)
soby said:
Yes you are good to go as long as you submit all the docs in specified time

Thanks Soby, have a safe flight and hope good things for you in Canada:) You'll be settling in Toronto?
Regards,
Charm28

harshanimrani

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Med's Request
03-03-2011
Med's Done....
23-04-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-OCTOBER-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-OCTOBER-2011
LANDED..........
with gold blessings very soon 2012
qorax said:
Congrats & Welcome to Canada !

Thanks Captian

Regards

Harsha & Jai Nimrani

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hi everyone,
i received 2nd AOR in Jun 2011 and its been more than 8 months now. letter says if we dont receive anything within 8 months. i can contact them. can anyone please tell me what is the conveneint way to contact them and check my status.
my online status is still recieved by visa office.

Abuelyas

Jan 31, 2009
Salalaha, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08/07/2010
Med's Request
31/01/2012
Med's Done....
08/03/2012
Interview........
Exempted
LANDED..........
February 1st and Got PRC
mycan said:
Hi,

I felt honored to meet you and your family at the airport to see me off to Bangalore, India. Thank you & my regards to your family.
As I informed you when we met, it is better to complete the meds as early as possible. This will speed up the process. Do not delay.

mycan

Hey, Mycan,
How are you my freind?
I hope you are enjoying your stay in Banglore awaiting your grand departure to Canada. Well, concerning my meds, they have been delayed by the only DMP in Muscat. Anyway, he contacted me and we arranged an appointment next week. Hope things will go the way we intend. wish me good luck with my meds. I wish you a good stay among your dears and a well planned departure and landing in Canada.
Thanks for everthing you have done for me so far.
Looking forward to meeting you in Canada.
Abuelyas