Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apil 06,2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
not yet
[font=Verdana][b[size=10pt]]HI All,

Does it matter if I have my new passport now ? which of course different passport number included in the application. Shall I both to send the old passport which was included in the application together with the new one for PPR? Thank u gusy. We have done our medicals and sent our RPRF. Wishing to have the PPR soon.[/b]
[/size][/font]

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
kix said:
[font=Verdana][b[size=10pt]]HI All,

Does it matter if I have my new passport now ? which of course different passport number included in the application. Shall I both to send the old passport which was included in the application together with the new one for PPR? Thank u gusy. We have done our medicals and sent our RPRF. Wishing to have the PPR soon.[/b]
[/size][/font]
No need. I had the same case. Just send your new passports. I did the same without any indication for old / expired passports. No objection raised.

But if u still have doubts or confusion, there is no harm in attaching explanation letter and copies of old/expired passports with New passports for visa stamping.

asyousuf

shanonp

Nov 13, 2011
Hi All,

I am in dubai too.I really need help on my application, My wife had applied on April 2010 and the file was transferred to UK on July 15th 2010; it was been over 1 year 5month and we haven got a reply on the status...this was suppose to be the fast track of 1 year and yet no reply...we are a bit worried why is it taking so long...

We received your application for permanent residence on April 1, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 9, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 15, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

The agent in Dubai sent and email to them and they have replied with this.

"CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume
Unquote

This was in october; should I send another reminder? the last line is kinda keeping me on hold for the future

Please advice if anyone has been in the same situation??

shanonp

Nov 13, 2011
Hi All,

I am in dubai too.I really need help on my application, My wife had applied on April 2010 and the file was transferred to UK on July 15th 2010; it was been over 1 year 5month and we haven got a reply on the status...this was suppose to be the fast track of 1 year and yet no reply...we are a bit worried why is it taking so long...

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 9, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 15, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

"CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume
Unquote

This was in october; should I send another reminder? the last line is kinda keeping me on hold for the future

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)
qorax said:
Congratulations to Deeaar, for getting Permanent Job in BMO

Hi folks,

Pls congratulate member 'Deeaar' for successfully gaining permanent employment after completion of his "Co-Op". He had been a banker [HSBC] in UAE, did the Co-Op training & placement in BMO [Bank of Montreal] & got absorbed there itself.

Another success-story of our D2C [Dubai to Canada] group!

Qorax
Ps.:
-He threw a dinner yesterday nite @ his residence -- we all were there.
-Co-Op remains our saviour as a newcomer in Canada.
Congrats Deeaar :)

Regards,
VINK

shanonp

Nov 13, 2011
Hi All,

Unquote

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)
shanonp said:
Hi All,

Unquote

Hi Shanonp,

I feel you should wait another one week more, before writing an email to London CHC

As London CHC might, would have just come back to work after a long Christmas & New Year Holidays.

BTW, I am a Pre-June applicant & I 'm too waiting in the Queue to hear from London CHC

Regards,
VINK

sofiajohns12

Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-09-2007
Doc's Request.
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
27-11-2010 and 18-12-2011
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
If am not wrong, they have started on the 3rd of Jan.... today is the 9th. I have sent them a case specific enquiry today.

shanonp

Nov 13, 2011
so has anyone in dubai been waiting like me and got approved? or rejected?

sofiajohns12 thanks for the mail.....

really looking for some advice on what to expect on my future a rejection is really scaring me after waiting for sooo long...my friend applied with me in dubai and got his visa 11 month :( i have been waiting forever...i dont understand...i am happy for him but scared of my luck on such things

sofiajohns12

Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-09-2007
Doc's Request.
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
Try sending them a case specific enquiry... dats the best way.

sofiajohns12

Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-09-2007
Doc's Request.
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
yes shanonp. AUH - Oct 2011, 2007 case file. still waiting for PPR, medicals done twice....

shanonp

Nov 13, 2011
sofiajohns12 so your approved??

lucky they say once the medical is done your visa is 100% approved? congras

sofiajohns12

Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-09-2007
Doc's Request.
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
last year i had my first medicals, that expired, did a second one last month, now still waiting. i have no clue as to when things will be finalised.