Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Soubhi_lulu said:
Hi all,

I am new here and I wish that I will get some support from you experts :)

To start, I am applying to immigrate to Canada hiring Premier Management Consultant, Dubai Office as a Skilled Workers.
We, my husband and I planning to hire them since more that one of our friends got the visa in less that one year applied through this office.

The applicatant will be me and my husband will be the spouse. We will submit the intial documents within couple of days to the office. As per them, the initail documents are: The application form, my CV, $550 canadian governmnet fees ( for each of us ), our passport copies, 14 cheques for total amount of $3000). They said, after receiving those documents we will get the file number and start submitting the rest of the needed documents; IELTS,PC, ...etc.

I already did the IELTS but didnt get the 7 score :( and I have to do it again.

I dont know what to write since I am new to all those procedures but I hope I can get some advice about our initial steps we will do. And some advice about the next step if you dont mind...

Looking foreward to hearing from you,
Hi,

If u r already with 'Premiers' I guess nothing much can be said about it. Moreover, u should then check with them about any queries/advices that u may require, 'coz u have paid them for that & they ought to deliver, don't they?

If u haven't yet gone with them... refrain. They, just like most other agents, r not good. Your friend has got their visas/s on their own merits -nothing or no contribution to that came from Premiers.

Again, if u r with them already & yet asking questions here -means that they have 'failed' u, haven't they. The fact remains that in todays' scenario we don't need consultants at all -especially the like of Premiers. If u have a tricky case & u take a Lawyer -that's another matter.

Nonetheless, plz shoot specific queries & we'll be more that happy to assist u.

All the best !
Qorax

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
Hi captain,
How are you...sorry for writing after a long time. I was on vacation,just returned back to Abu Dhabi. It was nice to know that you are moving in May'10. Let me know the date. I have booked my ticket on 4th June'10 by BA from Abu Dhabi. Let me know abt your schedule.
I wish you all the best for your life in canada. I hope we will keep in touch. Let me know when is the next get together. Please try to arrange it in Abu Dhabi this time.
Peace

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
penpal said:
Dear Qorax,

I found from some other thread that u r planning to land in toronto in May'10.
WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALL THE BEST FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.MAY GOD HELP YOU IN SETLING DOWN TO A NICETY WHICH I AM CONFIDENT YOU WILL ACHIEVE.
I hope Qorax,we will be in touch with each other thro this forum.

But i thought initially u were planning to land in calgary,if i m not wrong.What made u change.Can i know since i was initially planning to land in toronto,but now i m leaning towards calgary.
I am an accountant by profession.
The main factors which i am considering or assuming as the case maybe,for the above decision is as under:

-The %age of employment/unemployment as the case maybe more or less remains the same in toronto and calgary.Maybe in absloute numbers toronto might have more no.of jobs ,but competition will also be there.Economics of demand and supply.
-The demand for the accounting profession as such is not location centric.
-I have a relative in calgary.
-Quality of life in general.Do i compromise if i choose calgary over toronto.
-Quality of education.Right now my kid will be attending primary school.
-Rentals or mortgage comparison.
-Health insurance costs.
-Provincial Tax system
-For updating myself with canadian professional qualifications like CGA etc,the province does not matter.
-My general feeling is that why to land in a place which might be overcrowded like toronto or vancouver.
-Any other factor which i should have taken into account for arriving at the above decision of where to land.

Qorax,i read somewhere in the forum that you u hv in fact visited many places in canada.Please guide me with ur experience so that i can make a suitable decision.

Thanks and regards
Dear Penpal/Palpen,

I'm not going to 'land' -have done that already. Am 'finally moving' -log stock & barrel, to Toronto on the 11/May/2010. Thereon my Ops Hq will be Canada -with Dubai as its branch. We'll be running our businesses from both the locations.

Uhh yes, we'll be in touch.

About Calgary, Vancouver & Toronto -I had been moving thru them since quite some time due to my business. My perspectives of these places however, were based on tourist & short business trips. But for settlement in one of these I needed much more info, so was weighing my options since i actually received the PR Visa/s. Thus, u might have observed my dwindling mind-set, which surely occurs with most of us.

Why Toronto finally? Well that was purely from my business point of view. Nothing to do with the city per se, or for family settlement, social structure/efficacy etc. Having most of my associates in Toronto & more No. of contracts [qty wise], I lately trickled down to this big city.

About Calgary. Let me tell u, it is by far the 'best location' to settle down with, if u r not having any specific affinity to any other city in Canada. Moreover, with you relative/s being at Calgary -it definitely makes sense to make that your new home. There'd be plenty of benefits due to that. I think your plan to 'land' in Calgary is the best.

All those pointers that u penned in your post would be pretty much the same in any city, but it'll lean more towards Calgary. 1] no provincial tax, 2] lowest payroll tax, 3] better job prospectives in your field, 4] lesser pollution, 5] leaner traffic headaches etc. r to name a few.

But yes, the cost of living might be a bit on the higher side in Calgary, mainly 'coz housing is pricier -both for rentals, as well as purchase. And it is tad colder. But, not an issue -it's not like Edmonton & quite soon u'll adjust to that.

Hope that helps !
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sifarsen said:
Hi captain,
How are you...sorry for writing after a long time. I was on vacation,just returned back to Abu Dhabi. It was nice to know that you are moving in May'10. Let me know the date. I have booked my ticket on 4th June'10 by BA from Abu Dhabi. Let me know abt your schedule.
I wish you all the best for your life in canada. I hope we will keep in touch. Let me know when is the next get together. Please try to arrange it in Abu Dhabi this time.
Peace
Hi,

Good to have u back too ! Our meeting was just last Saturday [2 days back], & I don't think any more would be there, as most of the founding members have already moved to Canada.

About my move plan, I just wrote about it above this post. Yes, we'll be in touch.

Warm regards,
Qorax

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
qorax said:
Hi,

Good to have u back too ! Our meeting was just last Saturday [2 days back], & I don't think any more would be there, as most of the founding members have already moved to Canada.

About my move plan, I just wrote about it above this post. Yes, we'll be in touch.

Warm regards,
Qorax
Thanks for the reply captain...Hope we can meet in toronto...I will be staying at Super 8 Hotel at Spadina...Wht abt you...keep in touch

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
samdxb said:
Thanks a lot Qorax for your reply pertaining to expiry of medicals. The problem is that i did my meds in on 11 feb 2010, n my pps expire in 2013 my passport is expected to be requested anytime for stamping. now the problem is that i am expecting in november 2010, so incase i deliver in dubai then there will a problem getting the process done for the new born till 11 feb 2011. so i am just wondering if i could ask for an extension in meds expire?
Ma'am,

Nov-2010 is a long time yet. Most probably your PPR/Visas shall be completed well before that deadline. Yes, after 7 months of pregnancy it is not advisable to fly. That's give u till Sep-2010, which is likely to be sure-shot deadine to complete your PR process.

As your meds went in Feb-2010, u r likely to get the PPR by May-Jun 2010... given another month+ for the Visa/s... u would definitely complete the process by Jul-Aug 2010. So, relax... it will be OK !!!

Regards,
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sifarsen said:
Thanks for the reply captain...Hope we can meet in toronto...I will be staying at Super 8 Hotel at Spadina...Wht abt you...keep in touch
Yes, Super8 Motel is better than Studio6 at Mississauga. Good choice !
We'll be staying in our guest house at Tomken road -Mississauga, for a month. And within that period rent-up a suitable accom. Most likely it'll be either in Mississauga or Etobicoke [I'm more keen on Etobicoke].

Regards,
Qorax

penpal

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Planning in Autumn of 2010
qorax said:
Dear Penpal/Palpen,

I'm not going to 'land' -have done that already. Am 'finally moving' -log stock & barrel, to Toronto on the 11/May/2010. Thereon my Ops Hq will be Canada -with Dubai as its branch. We'll be running our businesses from both the locations.

Uhh yes, we'll be in touch.

About Calgary, Vancouver & Toronto -I had been moving thru them since quite some time due to my business. My perspectives of these places however, were based on tourist & short business trips. But for settlement in one of these I needed much more info, so was weighing my options since i actually received the PR Visa/s. Thus, u might have observed my dwindling mind-set, which surely occurs with most of us.

Why Toronto finally? Well that was purely from my business point of view. Nothing to do with the city per se, or for family settlement, social structure/efficacy etc. Having most of my associates in Toronto & more No. of contracts [qty wise], I lately trickled down to this big city.

About Calgary. Let me tell u, it is by far the 'best location' to settle down with, if u r not having any specific affinity to any other city in Canada. Moreover, with you relative/s being at Calgary -it definitely makes sense to make that your new home. There'd be plenty of benefits due to that. I think your plan to 'land' in Calgary is the best.

All those pointers that u penned in your post would be pretty much the same in any city, but it'll lean more towards Calgary. 1] no provincial tax, 2] lowest payroll tax, 3] better job prospectives in your field, 4] lesser pollution, 5] leaner traffic headaches etc. r to name a few.

But yes, the cost of living might be a bit on the higher side in Calgary, mainly 'coz housing is pricier -both for rentals, as well as purchase. And it is tad colder. But, not an issue -it's not like Edmonton & quite soon u'll adjust to that.

Hope that helps !
Qorax
Dear Qorax,

Thank you so much for your reply.
Certainly your clarifications have enhanced my decision making ability and reinforced me, leaning towards Calgary.
You are a minehouse of info and such a wonderful person.May God Bless You.

Regards

K2

Mar 31, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Mar-2010
Gentlemen,

I have got PCC from Dubai authorities & now need to get it from Indian Consulate. I need to know the exact process & documents required before I visit the consulate. Request other Indians, who have got the PCC done from Indian Consulate in Dubai, to share their experience.

Regards,
K2

58553CA

Hi K2,

for indian PCC u can go through this website............http://www.ipavsc.com/

i did not apply but i inquired abt it.................and u can call on that no. which u can find on that website.

thanks.

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K2,

Go to EMPost behind Arab bank Deira; you can get the Indian PCC from there in 10 - 15 days. They need your original passport (they will keep it with them for 10 days and send u by post along with the PCC ) , 2 passport size photos, Original PCC from dubai (must needed). It will cost you around Aed 120 /-

JM

chouhans

Sep 3, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2009
Doc's Request.
16-11-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2010
Med's Request
Awaited...
Med's Done....
Awaited...
Interview........
Awaited...
Passport Req..
Awaited...
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited...
LANDED..........
Awaited...
92 Dhs to be precise and takes 10 working days... Mine arrived in less then 7 days.

K2

Mar 31, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Mar-2010
Hi JM09,

Does it mean I need not go to the Indian Consulate? I checked out the IPAVSC website (http://www.ipavsc.com/). Along with the documents you mentioned, it says i need to get "Clearance from the Consulate". Any Idea ?

Regards,
K2

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
K2 said:
Hi JM09,

Does it mean I need not go to the Indian Consulate? I checked out the IPAVSC website (http://www.ipavsc.com/). Along with the documents you mentioned, it says i need to get "Clearance from the Consulate". Any Idea ?

Regards,
K2
No, u don't need to visit Congendia for virtually anything nowadays. Empost is doing all the tasks... as JM mentioned, that ipavsc is your destination for everything.

Qorax

K2

Mar 31, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Mar-2010
Hey Qurox / chohans / JM09,

Thanks a lot. Next destination - Empost Diera :)

Regards,
K2