Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maccy81 said:
thank you qorax......from where to get the DD's.....will it be deposited in my canadian a/c (when i open one after i land) easily......btw i'd be coming back after landing and will settle after a year.
1. Al-Fardan Exchange is the only one who is issuing a CAD draft, that I know. International banks also do so - for their a/c holders [like RBS, Stanchart, Citi etc.].

2. Yes, u deposit it in the newly opened a/c here... any bank/branch... takes about 48hrs. to a week to 10 days to get credited.

Qorax

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Dear Qorex I should be grateful to you for your kind guidance for the below inquiry...
1- submitted RPRF fee for me and spouse 490+490 when I sent my full documents to London Visa Office(not knowing that it should have to be submitted when asked by VO later on).what will happen for this error on my part,will it be wasted away and they ask for afresh RPRF submission?
2- Initially I had submitted my full documents to vo on Nov15,2010 (as a Pre june 2010 applicant)
3- got a doubt regarding my points from Education,consulted with you and you also did confirm that my educational points would not qualify me for immigration,I was short of 2 points, went for IELTS again and with GOD's help improved the points which I sent to you and you also confirmed to be ok this time,submitted this new score of IELTS to VO on April 4,2011 with the following items ;
a-IELTS TRF + A covering letter stating a request for consideration of this fresh IELTS score +quoting email ID +CIC File no+ Home address +SCHEDULE 3 form where DATE OF BIRTH+ IELTS Levels of proficiencies are given and ticked accordingly.(is it ok)
4- then i got 2nd AOR from London vo dated April 14,2011.(will my IELTS sent TRF have stirred /instigated 2nd AOR letter )?
5 -since then I sent vo a case specific inquiry+2 emails along with the attached file of IELTS TRF, giving reference of already sent IELTS TREF ,but no rply from the VO,should I ask them again to acknowledge my result submission?
6- will VO have included my TRF into the file and be included into my file?
thanking you in anticipation ,
with Love,
Ryan Niazi

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Regarding the translation of documents, I will ask a legal sworn translator to translate them form me in English, my question is: the copy will be stamped by the legal translator, should I need to stamp the copy somewhere else??? I read the guidance but still confused. Thanks

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
zagy said:
Hello Dear Friends,

By the grace of Allah, I was landed in Toronto with my wife and 4 kids on 12th July. It was 14 hours nonstop flight from Lahore. after landing every thing went smoothly and quickly. at first we reached at passport control, the guy sitting on counter just asked me for the fund declaration form which was given to us inside the plane. It was ready with me he checked it and put some lines with red marker and returned it back to me and guided me to immigration office.

There was not much rush at this time.The officer called me immediately and asked for passport and COPR (IMM 5292B) forms. He took my signatures and my wife signed her form, I signed the form for my kids as well. He asked how much money I brought with me, I informed him he noted on the papers but did not ask me to show the cash or draft.
Then he stamped the passports and returned it to me along with a copy of COPR, Thats it. At next door two ladies were standing to greet us and they gave a bag of various informative material for new immigrants.

i will write further in a short while

Zaheer
Dear Zaheer

Congratulations on ur landing and thanx a lot for the detailed landing experience.
Wishing you and your entire family a very best and looking forward to meet you soon as we are landing too on 25th July.
Keep Sharing !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ryan niazi said:
Dear Qorex I should be grateful to you for your kind guidance for the below inquiry...
1- submitted RPRF fee for me and spouse 490+490 when I sent my full documents to London Visa Office(not knowing that it should have to be submitted when asked by VO later on).what will happen for this error on my part,will it be wasted away and they ask for afresh RPRF submission?
2- Initially I had submitted my full documents to vo on Nov15,2010 (as a Pre june 2010 applicant)
3- got a doubt regarding my points from Education,consulted with you and you also did confirm that my educational points would not qualify me for immigration,I was short of 2 points, went for IELTS again and with GOD's help improved the points which I sent to you and you also confirmed to be ok this time,submitted this new score of IELTS to VO on April 4,2011 with the following items ;
a-IELTS TRF + A covering letter stating a request for consideration of this fresh IELTS score +quoting email ID +CIC File no+ Home address +SCHEDULE 3 form where DATE OF BIRTH+ IELTS Levels of proficiencies are given and ticked accordingly.(is it ok)
4- then i got 2nd AOR from London vo dated April 14,2011.(will my IELTS sent TRF have stirred /instigated 2nd AOR letter )?
5 -since then I sent vo a case specific inquiry+2 emails along with the attached file of IELTS TRF, giving reference of already sent IELTS TREF ,but no rply from the VO,should I ask them again to acknowledge my result submission?
6- will VO have included my TRF into the file and be included into my file?
thanking you in anticipation ,
with Love,
Ryan Niazi
1. Actually u have done a wise thing by sending the RPRF earlier... it has saved u some unnecessary BF'Ds.
2. xxx
3. xxx
4. Sending docs in between do get the VO's to review our files... your opinion might probably be correct.
5. They might not respond to repeated & unnecessary queries [on the same subject]. No, don't send anymore for sometime.
6. Yes, your IELTS results WILL BE on your file.

Regards,

Qorax

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
hi,
application filed end of march 2011, damascus syria
it transferred to montreal because BIQ got closed.
well today i got my aor or reference number for QSW from montreal
any idea about montreal office? its trend and timelines...??
trying to learn french as its going to be a must...but im not sure how much time i have....as learning pace is tooo slooww :(
how soon would my family be having interview. if somebody has any idea i would reallly appreciate.

regards.

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
2011 VISA TARGETS

http://www.lawpoint.ca/images/stories/visatargets2011.png

Regards !

fadi76

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2009
File Transfer...
24/3/2009
Med's Request
3/5/2010
Med's Done....
26/5/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
insha2alla very soon
VISA ISSUED...
insha2alla very soon
LANDED..........
insha2alla very soon
I DID MY FIRST MEDICAL BACK IN JUNE 2010 AND IN APRIL 2011 I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM CHC TO REDO MY MEDICAL AS THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME TO ISSUE THE VISA AND I DID THE SECOND MEDICAL IN APRIL 2011 AND BY THAT TIME MY WIFE WAS PREGNANT IN HER LAST MONTHS AND THE DR MENTIONED THID IN HIS REPORT AFTER WE SENT THE MEDICALS WE RECEIVED ANOTHER LETTER 2 WEEKS LATER FROM CHC INFORMING US THAT WE HAVE TO SEND THE NEW BABY'S DOCUMENTS BEFORE 1/9/2011 TO PROCESS HIS CASE , MY BABY WAS BORN LAST WEEK AND I ALREADY SENT THE DOCUMENTS WITH THE 150 CAD I GUESS THE NEXT STEP SHOULD BE THE MEDICAL FOR BABY RIGHT BUT HOW LONG IT MIGHT TAKE THEM TO SEND ME THE BABY'S MEDICAL ?? AND HOW LONG AFTER HE DO THE MEDICAL WOULD IT TAKE TO ISSUE THE VISAS

THANKS FOR HELP GUYS COZ I NEED TO START PREPARING MYSELF FOR THE MOVE SOON I GUESS

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
qorax said:
1. Actually u have done a wise thing by sending the RPRF earlier... it has saved u some unnecessary BF'Ds.
2. xxx
3. xxx
4. Sending docs in between do get the VO's to review our files... your opinion might probably be correct.
5. They might not respond to repeated & unnecessary queries [on the same subject]. No, don't send anymore for sometime.
6. Yes, your IELTS results WILL BE on your file.

Regards,

Qorax
Oh dear thanks a thousand times,
May God help you in all the troubles of your life,
salaams,
Ryan Niazi

maccy81

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
20-05-10 (dated April 19, 2010) & 27-12-10 (Child)
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
Waived (I guess)
Passport Req..
03-07-11
I guess within 1-2 months you'll get the medical documents of your new born child. I had the same case.

you will then receive your passport request within 3-4 months of submitting your medicals.

fadi76 said:
I DID MY FIRST MEDICAL BACK IN JUNE 2010 AND IN APRIL 2011 I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM CHC TO REDO MY MEDICAL AS THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME TO ISSUE THE VISA AND I DID THE SECOND MEDICAL IN APRIL 2011 AND BY THAT TIME MY WIFE WAS PREGNANT IN HER LAST MONTHS AND THE DR MENTIONED THID IN HIS REPORT AFTER WE SENT THE MEDICALS WE RECEIVED ANOTHER LETTER 2 WEEKS LATER FROM CHC INFORMING US THAT WE HAVE TO SEND THE NEW BABY'S DOCUMENTS BEFORE 1/9/2011 TO PROCESS HIS CASE , MY BABY WAS BORN LAST WEEK AND I ALREADY SENT THE DOCUMENTS WITH THE 150 CAD I GUESS THE NEXT STEP SHOULD BE THE MEDICAL FOR BABY RIGHT BUT HOW LONG IT MIGHT TAKE THEM TO SEND ME THE BABY'S MEDICAL ?? AND HOW LONG AFTER HE DO THE MEDICAL WOULD IT TAKE TO ISSUE THE VISAS

THANKS FOR HELP GUYS COZ I NEED TO START PREPARING MYSELF FOR THE MOVE SOON I GUESS

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
dear all,

i send PCC + updated forms +Photos on 17 june that VO required in a enquiry and today my address disappeared what should i think this may be a good sign for med or something else pl, comments
saleem

maccy81

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
20-05-10 (dated April 19, 2010) & 27-12-10 (Child)
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
Waived (I guess)
Passport Req..
03-07-11
qorax said:
1. Al-Fardan Exchange is the only one who is issuing a CAD draft, that I know. International banks also do so - for their a/c holders [like RBS, Stanchart, Citi etc.].

2. Yes, u deposit it in the newly opened a/c here... any bank/branch... takes about 48hrs. to a week to 10 days to get credited.

Qorax
Thanx buddy!

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
Dear Biju/Qorax,

I had read some thread for pre june 2010 applicant like me

2nd aor received in august for both 4131 and 0111 applicant and both of them received their MR this july already (visa office is manila)

Need your insights if MR are being sent by now for those applicant whos 2nd aor is received in august 2010