App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
dubaiite said:
Dear arjignesh,
Earlier empost was the authorised agent for all passport n visa related things but now you have to go to BLS. they will give you two forms for each applicant. U hv to fill it and go back to them along with your original PP, photos and the fees, they will take a pic there also,and kkep ur pp with them, they will give you exact time also that when u will recieve it back ..... but i suppose you might get it back prior to that time line ......in my case they said it will take 21 days they return me back each n everything in 10 days time ...

Hope it helps.......You can find the forms on indian consulate site also.......

Thank u ..dubaiite

This will relief me because I have checked by call and online information but they told me it will take 40 days but as per ur information it would be some relief for me...by d way i have only 60 days to submit and already 20 days finished so i am bit worried...

Thanks for the information...

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
soby said:
Hi ARJignesh,
You can go to any Empost Passport and visa services offices
there you can apply and they would keep you passport with them and you would get back the passport and PCC by post.
I think it takes 21 days or so ( I do not remember the days though i applied through Empost).
Hope it helps
Soby

Thanks for reply Soby

By d way now Empost is replaced by the BLS services...and they are saying 40 days for PCC....

But as per Dubaiite information it takes 10-15 days....lets hope for the best..

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
SATDXB said:
Hi, if you dont get any letter from them, then how can you prove that you actually worked for that firm. And was performing the job responsibilities required by the CHC.

And further if you are not sending your original contract , then you have to send a notarized copy. There is a Canadian registered lawyer (ilsgroup dot com tel: 043554646), located in Canada Consulate Building in Bur Dubai, you can get your contract copy notarized by him.

All the best.

Cheers..

Thanks for the info. So if I have the original contracts from the companies then I don't need to get them notarised?

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Funkdakarma said:
Thanks for the info. So if I have the original contracts from the companies then I don't need to get them notarised?

Yep... but do keep in mind , that u might not get back your original contracts..!!

Cheers...

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
SATDXB said:
Yep... but do keep in mind , that u might not get back your original contracts..!!

Cheers...
Thanks.....but what about your birth certificate and degree, surely they need to return them as well?

Gotta say this forum has been a real help so far, thanks to those who are really responsive

choudhri

Apr 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11/07/2011
SATDXB said:

Cheers...

how can i talk to you over phone?

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
Funkdakarma said:
Thanks.....but what about your birth certificate and degree, surely they need to return them as well?

Gotta say this forum has been a real help so far, thanks to those who are really responsive
I had only send ORIGINAL PCC & IELTS certificate. Rest all were notarized copies.

Thanks,

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
choudhri said:
how can i talk to you over phone?
PM me your number , hopefully tomorrow i will call you myself.

Cheers..

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
akscanada said:
@ Mr. Optimistic & rejis,

if i am not wrong rejis status changed from RBVO to In-process...with RBVO details....and SATDXB comment was related to status In-process with date( we review & started processing XXXX2011)...i think all these ..?'s ..will be cleared only after MI3 or starting july-2011...... @ Mr. Optimistic please pray for all of us when go 4 Umra......& do remember me in ur Dua's
akscanada&Mr.Optimistic,

I have a doubt, they change the status to In Process with RBVO details once we send a follow up mail. akscanada, did you send one, Mr.Optimistic and me had done it and we got our status changed..

Regards,
rejis

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
Hi guys,

Quick question.

1/The checklist says that you must provide Proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada, such as birth, marriage or adoption certificates.

However, it also says that If your close relative is a permanent resident of Canada: photocopy of his or her Record of Landing (IMM 1000), Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Permanent Resident Card.

So would the second one do without the first? I can't obviously send their birth certificates and they haven't asked for it to be notarised.

2/Do you need to send notarised degree of education or will the college transcripts suffice?

Thanks!

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akscanada said:
@ Mr. Optimistic & rejis,

if i am not wrong rejis status changed from RBVO to In-process...with RBVO details....and SATDXB comment was related to status In-process with date( we review & started processing XXXX2011)...i think all these ..?'s ..will be cleared only after MI3 or starting july-2011...... @ Mr. Optimistic please pray for all of us when go 4 Umra......& do remember me in ur Dua's
Will sure pray for all boss......

Rightly said, we have to wait for the addition of new line in your ECAS Status details ( We review & started processing........ ).
I do not know how long will that take now.......
anyway just take a deep breath and relax, waited 8 months for the status change, hopefully have to wait a little more ( 2 to 3 months ) to get the medical

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rejis said:
akscanada&Mr.Optimistic,

I have a doubt, they change the status to In Process with RBVO details once we send a follow up mail. akscanada, did you send one, Mr.Optimistic and me had done it and we got our status changed..

Regards,
rejis
Seems right, we have send emails and after that only ECAS status changed to IN PROCESS,.....

FFFF

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2007
Doc's Request.
November 2009 sent in Feb 2010
Med's Request
18 August 2010
Med's Done....
15 Sept 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16 March 2011 and sent on 19 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26 MAY 2011 ( Visa Stamped 18 May 2011 )
LANDED..........
Landed on 25 June 2011
Hi everyone;
i checked with Al-Fardan Exchange (UAE) and found out that they issues a draft cheque that hold the my and can be withdrawn from a bank in Toronto. Can anyone confirm that this is acceptable as a proof of fund at POE in Toronto? Please advice.

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
Friends,

I am happy to tell you that today I took the first step in the long and difficult road of reaching Canada by couriering the application with supporting documents package for NOC 1233.

Would like to thank you all for your help.

Can somebody please tell me what will happen next in terms of timeline?
Thanks again!!