10-03-2010
Passport Req..
27-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
24-01-2011
Hi siawo
if you went you can usage “Carter Hope”, Base in dubai Hi is best lawyer in the UAE (it’s my personal experience )

kunal

AUH Process

Star Member
Feb 11, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2007
ather8888 said:
HI Qorax
I have left my current job in Dubai and they r going to cacell my visa. As u know that there is one month time to exit or to obtain new visa. I have already finished my medical first, then finished interview and sent RPRF fees. Now if i get PPR request from CHC london and my dubai visa is cancelled, Can i still apply for UK visa from dubai to go there for stamping visa on passport? I would be very thankful for ur advice.
Thanks
Hi Ather,

I recommend you either undo your resignation untill you receive your Canadian visa, or you ask your company for a UAE visa extension...reasons are:

1 - It is definately not a sure thing that you will receive Canadian visa just coz they have asked for your RPRF
2 - As Qorax said, getting a UK visa is not a sure thing, especially if you dont have a current employment reference letter to show the embassy

Unfortunately, the truth is that untill we don't receive the visa, we should not be making any commitments based on the medical form or payment of the PRF, because the fee is refundable, and the medical crearly states on the back "Do not make any commitments such as quitting your job"!!!

Just my two cents based on a bitter personal experience.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
AUH Process said:
Hi Ather,

I recommend you either undo your resignation untill you receive your Canadian visa, or you ask your company for a UAE visa extension...reasons are:

1 - It is definately not a sure thing that you will receive Canadian visa just coz they have asked for your RPRF
2 - As Qorax said, getting a UK visa is not a sure thing, especially if you dont have a current employment reference letter to show the embassy

Unfortunately, the truth is that untill we don't receive the visa, we should not be making any commitments based on the medical form or payment of the PRF, because the fee is refundable, and the medical crearly states on the back "Do not make any commitments such as quitting your job"!!!

Just my two cents based on a bitter personal experience.
Thanks AUH-PROCESS

One more question plz? i have finished my medical, then finished my interview ABU Dhabi and then finally paid RPRF fee. My application is under AEO category as urs, After all above how many chances of success and failure of getting visa? And How long they can take maximum to decide the case? Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance

AUH Process

Star Member
Feb 11, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2007
ather8888 said:
And How long they can take maximum to decide the case? Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance
Unfortunately Ather, I cannot say how long it will take, it depends on alot of factors, but mostly on your luck at this stage.

The owner of this site though (Mr David Cohen) did tell me that it takes approximately 3 - 4 months after medical most of the time, but again, I suspect that is just an estimate based on his many experiences!!....If you are a man of faith, I suggest, you prey, otherwise, just keep your fingers crossed :D

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:
1. U 'must' carry, at least, the minimum amount as required by CIC, w.r.t. your No. of family members.
2. The choice of format -Draft, TC, Cash etc. remains as u desire.
3. Opening the bank a/c from homeland requires min 3 weeks [good option, if u have the time].
4. U can do it while at Canada as well, makes no much difference.
HI Qorax
Is it true that CHC London is asking in PPR letter that passport for visa should be valid minimum for one year. As my passport will be expired in Feb 2011.

Plz advise
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ather8888 said:
HI Qorax
Is it true that CHC London is asking in PPR letter that passport for visa should be valid minimum for one year. As my passport will be expired in Feb 2011.

Plz advise
Thanks
No. They'd only info that your visa will be valid earlier to your meds if any of your pps expiry date is before the meds date.

Said that, though not notified, all u require is to have at least 6 months pp expiry & at least 2 'free' pages in your pp booklet [more the better].

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:
No. They'd only info that your visa will be valid earlier to your meds if any of your pps expiry date is before the meds date.

Said that, though not notified, all u require is to have at least 6 months pp expiry & at least 2 'free' pages in your pp booklet [more the better].
Thanks Qorax
One more question plz, Residence visas of my spouse and son for Dubai are now cancelled and they are going back to Pakistan. Whereas i got one new job in Dubai and will get residence visa soon and will also stay in Dubai. IF by the Grace of God i get PPR then what should i do? Should i send passports of my family to CHC London from pakistan and mine from Dubai seperately? Or should i get PP of family to Dubai and then send altogeather to CHC London? Advice should be appreciated.
Thanks

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:

Thanks Qorax
One more question plz, Residence visas of my spouse and son for Dubai are now cancelled and they are going back to Pakistan. Whereas i got one new job in Dubai and will get residence visa soon and will also stay in Dubai. IF by the Grace of God i get PPR then what should i do? Should i send passports of my family to CHC London from pakistan and mine from Dubai seperately? Or should i get PP of family to Dubai and then send altogeather to CHC London? Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Ather,

Firstly, it is wise to send all pps in 'one bundle' to the CHC. Though there is no regulations to that, but it is the norm -importantly to save time of PHEP Section from collecting/collating & waiting for all to come by. There are also chances that things could go indefinitely delayed, if not sent together.

Secondly, I'm not sure, but I think u cannot send pps overseas from Pakistan.

Thirdly, As with the 1st para, it is better if u get their pps here & then despatch all together, in one envelope to London. That's my opinion.

AUH Process

Star Member
Feb 11, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2007
qorax said:
Ather,

it is better if u get their pps here & then despatch all together, in one envelope to London. That's my opinion.
I guess the only risk with that is if the courier company will agree to return the passports if the individual passport holders are not around?

Best of luck Ather, do keep us posted on how the situation develops

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:
Ather,

Firstly, it is wise to send all pps in 'one bundle' to the CHC. Though there is no regulations to that, but it is the norm -importantly to save time of PHEP Section from collecting/collating & waiting for all to come by. There are also chances that things could go indefinitely delayed, if not sent together.

Secondly, I'm not sure, but I think u cannot send pps overseas from Pakistan.

Thirdly, As with the 1st para, it is better if u get their pps here & then despatch all together, in one envelope to London. That's my opinion.
Thanks Qorax/ AUH-PROCESS

You are right
From Pakistan we can not send passport by curior but what is the other solution i do not know? let's see. First we don't know the decision of CHC London what they will decide? I hope and pray for good decision for all of us who r still in process. Let's see what will happen at that time . I think All the things should be left on God. We can pray only for uncontrolable things.
Best of Luck to all of us

THANKS

D

DubaiGirl

Sorry as i mentioned i am new to this forum, having a little hard time, i posted this as a new topic but then realised that i should have replied to this thread...... so i am adding it here as well........ Sorry again

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and I must say that I am really glad that I have found this forum; it's absolutely amazing to see how you all share your queries and case updates. Special thanks to all the senior members such as qorax who have dedicated their valuable time to answer our queries.

On a separate note, can I request all August 2009 candidates' to reply to this thread?

I have applied through an agency in Dubai and my visa office is London. Have already received my second file number.

It's been almost 7 months but the status still shows “In Process”

Please advice.... How long do I have to wait.............. for further necessary requirements?

Thanks and Regards,

DubaiGirl

redindian22

Mar 22, 2010
Hi,

Nice to see that there is a forum for share the Dubai related Canadian immigrations matter.
It would be helpful if any of you can provide an information on the below queries since I am confused on this.

Application submitted July 2007.
AOR Recieved : 17 Oct 2007.
IELTS given : 28 Feb 2008. ( 7 score)
Documents requested : 08 March2009.

Just wanted to know if my IELTS score is still valid.
Also pls let us know how much time will it takes to get the PCC from indian consulate Dubai since my passport was issued in India.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
DubaiGirl said:
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and I must say that I am really glad that I have found this forum; it's absolutely amazing to see how you all share your queries and case updates. Special thanks to all the senior members such as qorax who have dedicated their valuable time to answer our queries.

On a separate note, can I request all August 2009 candidates' to reply to this thread?

I have applied through an agency in Dubai and my visa office is London. Have already received my second file number.

It's been almost 7 months but the status still shows “In Process”

Please advice.... How long do I have to wait.............. for further necessary requirements?

Thanks and Regards,

DubaiGirl
1. With CHC-London it is taking approx 1.5 yrs. to complete the fast track cases [provided there r no 'red flags'].
2. Around 5-7 months from 2nd stage one should get their meds call, or some enquiry.
3. Plz wait till this month end, if nothing comes by send an email enquiry to London.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
redindian22 said:
Hi,

Nice to see that there is a forum for share the Dubai related Canadian immigrations matter.
It would be helpful if any of you can provide an information on the below queries since I am confused on this.

Application submitted July 2007.
AOR Recieved : 17 Oct 2007.
IELTS given : 28 Feb 2008. ( 7 score)
Documents requested : 08 March2009.

Just wanted to know if my IELTS score is still valid.
Also pls let us know how much time will it takes to get the PCC from indian consulate Dubai since my passport was issued in India.
1. Don't worry of the IELTS validity. Once u have submitted it, u'll not require any further action on that.
2. Congendia-Dubai takes around 1 month+ to give the PPC [pps of India cases].
3. I think your timeline cases of London have done with their meds. Plz check Trckitt -member Krishan's case.