+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

kash0081

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
as long as everything was geniune and what you said could be verified in both places in canada as well as dubai .... i am sure it would be fine .........
best of luck ather888 ....... by they way did they ask of bank statements or proof of funds .....
pls discuss..
regards.
kash.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
kash0081 said:
as long as everything was geniune and what you said could be verified in both places in canada as well as dubai .... i am sure it would be fine .........
best of luck ather888 ....... by they way did they ask of bank statements or proof of funds .....
pls discuss..
regards.
kash.
HI
NO they did not ask for the proof of funds.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Hi Ather,

thanks for great informations abt interview, can u tell after how much time u got interview, wether it was arranged employment and which const. i submeted docs with aeo last week of jan so that i can gues

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Well as ather said.. the case in which our designations are different on visa and actually we are on completely different designations is worrying me. Its good that arther got a chance to explain that in an interview.. but what about people who are not called for interview.. is there any possibility that IO misundertanding that and making negative decision?

regards,
sagar

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
saxena.sagar said:
Hi all,
Well as ather said.. the case in which our designations are different on visa and actually we are on completely different designations is worrying me. Its good that arther got a chance to explain that in an interview.. but what about people who are not called for interview.. is there any possibility that IO misundertanding that and making negative decision?

regards,
sagar
It'd do us good to remember that the VOs at CHC-London are dealing with our 'such' cases all the time. They are well aware of the 'actual job' vs 'visa designation' thing. It's not an issue...

Qorax.

suppose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-09
Doc's Request.
27-11-09
Nomination.....
---
AOR Received.
15-02-10
IELTS Request
27-11-09
File Transfer...
01-12-09
Med's Request
07-07-09
Med's Done....
14-08-10
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
17-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-11
LANDED..........
26-06-11
Hello all,
Just recieved a call from a friend who had just completed his interview in the embassy (in AD), he told me that the officer told him "nothing wrong at all in your application and this was a random selection for the interview just to make sure that everythings are ok, and you will be having the visa stamped in your passport in 2 months time", she just take a quick look on his passport as well as his Masters certificate.
Hope that all will pass this process smoothly :)

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
suppose said:
Hello all,
Just recieved a call from a friend who had just completed his interview in the embassy (in AD), he told me that the officer told him "nothing wrong at all in your application and this was a random selection for the interview just to make sure that everythings are ok, and you will be having the visa stamped in your passport in 2 months time", she just take a quick look on his passport as well as his Masters certificate.
Hope that all will pass this process smoothly :)
HI
But in my interview she did not tell me that i wil get visa within some time period. She only told me that CHC London wil tel me about next procedure. I can pray from God and wait only. Let's see

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
overall - 8 (7 above in each)
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
Dear forum members who are in uae (especially sharjah),

I am in need of desperate help. I am in India presently. I need to get a PCC from UAE. For that i require a form that is available at the CID office situated on Bank Street, Rolla, Sharjah. Can anyone help me in getting that form and sending it to me here in india. I will bear all the costs for this process....!!!!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
aybee said:
Dear forum members who are in uae (especially sharjah),

I am in need of desperate help. I am in India presently. I need to get a PCC from UAE. For that i require a form that is available at the CID office situated on Bank Street, Rolla, Sharjah. Can anyone help me in getting that form and sending it to me here in india. I will bear all the costs for this process....!!!!!
Hi,

No costs r needed. I'll try & obtain it for u. Then send it vide email. U can fill-it up & send it to your agent.

However, 2 things here:
1. If your agent didn't get the form himself, I doubt that he is going to further help u. U need to think about it.
2. Shj Police might not accept your form, 'coz there's a need of 'physical presence' of the applicant.

If u still think u can get-it done, PM me your email ID & I'll send that form.

All the best,
Qorax.

Siawo

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
May 12, 2009
AOR Received.
May 20, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 1, 2010
Med's Done....
Mar 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 07, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18. 2010
In Abu Dhabi they took my finger prints, so you might have to be present. For FBI I got my fingerprints taken from the Ministry of Interior HO and sent it off to FBI. Maybe Sharjah Police will accept your finger prints taken by Indian Authorities. Its a option worth exploring.

qorax said:
Hi,

No costs r needed. I'll try & obtain it for u. Then send it vide email. U can fill-it up & send it to your agent.

However, 2 things here:
1. If your agent didn't get the form himself, I doubt that he is going to further help u. U need to think about it.
2. Shj Police might not accept your form, 'coz there's a need of 'physical presence' of the applicant.

If u still think u can get-it done, PM me your email ID & I'll send that form.

All the best,
Qorax.
In Abu Dhabi they

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
@ qorax,

I am very very greatful for your help. I today talked to the agent and he said that he has submitted the documents at the sharjah police and the police guy who accepted the documents said that he will give the PCC in 4 to 5 days !!!!!

He did not need the form !!!!

Let me see what happens...i have 36 days for the deadline !!!

BUT i want to know, in your reply, point 2 you said that Physical Presence is required....!!! Now i am confused...how come the agent is saying that he will be able to get the PCC ?????

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
@ qorax,

sorry i edited my previous post...please reply again !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
aybee said:
@ qorax,

sorry i edited my previous post...please reply again !!!
That's right, the applicant needs to present here, Firstly. Alongwith his original Pps. That's a requirement.

Secondly, CID also needs the f/prints. However, if u have provided your prints to the agent & authorized him to process it, there might be a way-out, which I'm not sure of [at least for Shj].

But, that u had already done your homework, I guess everything will be just fine. All the best, buddy!

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
It'd do us good to remember that the VOs at CHC-London are dealing with our 'such' cases all the time. They are well aware of the 'actual job' vs 'visa designation' thing. It's not an issue...

Qorax.
i agree captain.. that brings me some relief
and let me tell you i am very curious to read your landing experience
i met pareshyesterday, he was telling me about how you planned things and your group discussions during dubai meet :) i wish i was there for the meetings