+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Drop the idea of Canada.

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Dear All

After lot of deliberation and thought and weighing all pros and cons I think Canada is not the place what it is projected to be I'm planning drop the idea.

I am settled in a decent job here in Dubai and the idea of leaving the same and going into an unventured territory where everything is uncertain seems quite risky.

My reasons for thinking about Canada in the first place were good quality of life and avoiding things that I didnt like in my home country India that is insensitivity of govt towards its people.

Quality of life I think in Canada is good but to avail that one has to have enough money and social standing which i understand by reading the posts in this forum that the same is not very common with imigrants.
As for the insensitivity I think the govt of Canada too is insensitive to an extent to the problems of immigrants.

Whatever it is -this is what I think.Donno where things are headed for and whether I wasted all this time energy and money to chase a futile dream.

Feel lost and donno what to do..

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
ayazf said:
Dear All

After lot of deliberation and thought and weighing all pros and cons I think Canada is not the place what it is projected to be I'm planning drop the idea.

I am settled in a decent job here in Dubai and the idea of leaving the same and going into an unventured territory where everything is uncertain seems quite risky.

My reasons for thinking about Canada in the first place were good quality of life and avoiding things that I didnt like in my home country India that is insensitivity of govt towards its people.

Quality of life I think in Canada is good but to avail that one has to have enough money and social standing which i understand by reading the posts in this forum that the same is not very common with imigrants.
As for the insensitivity I think the govt of Canada too is insensitive to an extent to the problems of immigrants.

Whatever it is -this is what I think.Donno where things are headed for and whether I wasted all this time energy and money to chase a futile dream.

Feel lost and donno what to do..
donno what to do...? Drop the idea of Canada!!!!

hondubai

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2010
AOR Received.
received on 28/02/2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27/03/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
15/09/2011 Medical received on 11/11/11
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
12/5/2012 get passports back on 19/5/2012
Hello Buddy,

I suggest that you give yourself more time to rethink about your decision.

What about your future n your children future? what if something happened to your job? Or what if anything happened which forces you to leave? In today's world you cann't guarantee anything...And most importantly, what if you changed your mind later? Do you think the immigration roles will stay the same forever? May be by that time you wish to go but you wouldn't.
Come on Man, don't quit..You can do it :)

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
hondubai said:
Hello Buddy,

I suggest that you give yourself more time to rethink about your decision.

What about your future n your children future? what if something happened to your job? Or what if anything happened which forces you to leave? In today's world you cann't guarantee anything...And most importantly, what if you changed your mind later? Do you think the immigration roles will stay the same forever? May be by that time you wish to go but you wouldn't.
Come on Man, don't quit..You can do it :)
thanks for your concern will re-think.

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
nicholas30 said:
And how long are you gonna work in this so called decent job in Dubai???????????
Agreed its uncertain here too, but perhaps lesser than Canada as there too im not sure to get a job.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
ayazf said:
Agreed its uncertain here too, but perhaps lesser than Canada as there too im not sure to get a job.
If your main reason to move to Canada is only job then you may not get job as par your choice immidiately, but living in middleeast is always uncertain if your job is finished you have to go back to your home country and the ppl of some countries dont want to go back there home country to settle because of the law and order situation back home.

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
If you are in the process, get the PRV and land. You'll have 3 years to think.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

One of my friend is a Canadian PR holder but working in Saudi Arabia. He has got a very decent salary there. He just goes to Canada in the allowed time so his PR doesn't get cancelled. Another friend of mine has got job in Dubai again a handsome salary. He is thinking not to move to Canada. As per his logic if you want to earn good money you can earn in middle east and not in Canada.

In my opinion I would recommend Canada as they will give you nationality and your future is kinda secure. Also the education, environment, system, quality of life adds to it. If I am given the two options a handsome salary or Canada I will choose Canada. Thanks

SEVEN07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Caracas
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas-Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2011
AOR Received.
NOV 2011
File Transfer...
JAN 2012
Med's Done....
JUL 2011-JUL 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC 2012
Yes Im agree with you this proccess is so long,you waste energies,money and you feel all the time in LIMBO because you dont know what will happend,they did not update the page etc etc...
They wanna young people,pro-active people you can see a lot of ferias and job expo invites to Canada but when you look at the process is so long and hard..
Anyway...Good Luck

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
mycan said:
If you are in the process, get the PRV and land. You'll have 3 years to think.
wonderfull idea... 8)

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
ayazf said:
Dear...who says that going to canada is to get the decent job and handsome earnings. I do not think that any mature person will consider canada this way...agreed about the hardship one has to face and long struggle but....

Its above earnings...

abiolatitus

Mar 4, 2012
after filling d online assessment form for skilled worker,i was told i didnt really meet the quota. Pls what other application can i go for?.
Pls, i need someone to help me asap

S.A.K

Jan 26, 2012
dear ayaz:
SARAY JAHAN SAY ACHA HINDUSTAN TUMHARA
AAP BULBUL HAI USI KAY WO GULISTAN TUMHARA.

from saif. ali. khan

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
S.A.K said:
dear ayaz:
SARAY JAHAN SAY ACHA HINDUSTAN TUMHARA
AAP BULBUL HAI USI KAY WO GULISTAN TUMHARA.

from saif. ali. khan
yaar gulistan main khush hotay tu yahan kyon aatein.