+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving License

navz143

May 7, 2012
Dear Friends,
I have a question... I found spelling mistake in my name of driving license which is been issued from Karachi office. I want to know that will the mistake impacts the new license process in Canada?

I also want to know, spelling of my name is too big which cannot be print on name tab of my driving license that is why they have written my name in short e.g Sheikh = Sh. Muhammad = M.

Please advice.

Regards

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navz143 said:
Dear Friends,
I have a question... I found spelling mistake in my name of driving license which is been issued from Karachi office. I want to know that will the mistake impacts the new license process in Canada?
I also want to know, spelling of my name is too big which cannot be print on name tab of my driving license that is why they have written my name in short e.g Sheikh = Sh. Muhammad = M.
Please advice.
Regards
The people at drive test are very fussy. If they notice the spelling mistake / change they will not accept the old DL details. They look for the details matching with your passport details. Furher I would recommed that for your short forms, in the verification letter from licence issuing authority, you should get some more details i.e mentioning the short form and full name also.

Paulin

Jun 23, 2017
Famille
J'ai un souci je voudrai savoir quel est le document admis entre le DELF et le TCF pour l'immigration au Canada comme travail qualifié
Merci c'est paulin