+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving Experience or Validation Letter -- Abu Dhabi , UAE

Usmanjamil

Oct 13, 2014
From Abu Dhabi Muroor, I collected the same letter from counter which stated my license details and fines or accidents history and got it stamped from reception. Even though ut stated on it "For Canada...."

The Toronto license school didn't accept it !

They said that they need same letter which RTA issues from dubai.

And it should not be from police as the one i had shows Abu Dhabi Police on letter head.

Any help

am4321

Jun 14, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-07-2018
AOR Received.
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
05-11-2018
From Abu Dhabi Muroor, I collected the same letter from counter which stated my license details and fines or accidents history and got it stamped from reception. Even though ut stated on it "For Canada...."

And it should not be from police as the one i had shows Abu Dhabi Police on letter head.

Any help
I assume your UAE DL is issued by Abu Dhabi. RTA is for Dubai. Probably the drivetest center branch where you submitted it don’t know the difference. I’d suggest you to visit another drivetest branch and request them to add your Abu Dhabi driving experience as per the letter you got. I faced similar but not the same situation during my experience addition. The drivetest staff at first location (woodstock) couldn’t verify the experience letter I had . I proceeded to Kitchener branch and they immediately accepted it without any queries. Try visiting a location which is bigger like Missisauga/ Brampton/ Kitchener.

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Hello guys I know this is an old forum, I am on the same case, I can easily get a Driver Experience Record in RTA (Dubai), do we really need to authenticated and stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai? Looking for your advice

parneetjohal

Jul 9, 2017

Any help
Plz advice me how to get hisrtoy certificate with fine detailed

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Dear All,

I need a help.

I have Abu Dhabi driving license . i went many police stations and HQ in Abu Dhabi but no one knows whats experience certificate and they just gave me one letter only mentioning my DL # showing no fines in Arabic . I translated in UAE but now DLA in ON asked me letter that must show date of issue etc. Please help me if some one had from Abu Dhabi and share me the format so that i show to police in Abudhabi.

I will inbox my email address if some one wants to help me
Iftikhar0022@gmail.com