+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving experience from abroad once submitted, resubmission ?

sarimraza

May 23, 2012
Dear All

I landed in 2016 and submitted by over 10 years DL and experience letter at Service Ontario, and hence got direct clearance for G highway test. I did not pass, so just got G1 license

Now im arriving again in a month, and wish to know do i need to bring freshly dated experience letter etc again and resubmit for G highway test ?

Or will they have all my records of foreign experience in their system and hence can just go and book a road test ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Dear All

I landed in 2016 and submitted by over 10 years DL and experience letter at Service Ontario, and hence got direct clearance for G highway test. I did not pass, so just got G1 license

Now im arriving again in a month, and wish to know do i need to bring freshly dated experience letter etc again and resubmit for G highway test ?

Or will they have all my records of foreign experience in their system and hence can just go and book a road test ?
Since you have a valid G1(which has 5 yr validity) they should have your details.
New freshly dated experience will have no use and you will have to go through a G2 test pass it and then move to the G rd test