+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Patel20

Apr 6, 2021
Hello Members
i have applied my PR application under CEC in feb 2021,also got AOR in feb 2021. i having a LMIA until 2021.
i need someone please give me help in my matter.
My employer will give me lay off for 2 month effect from May 2021 to till June 2021 because of lack of business ,my question is...
1. Does it affect on my PR application or score ? as my employer will going to give me lay off from next month?
2. Shall i have to inform IRCC regarding this lay off?

I will appreciate you valuable time to reply my matter. Please suggest me .
Thank you for your help.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
yes he will hire me back once he got more business, as he assured me for these. i have claimed 50 points because i have LMIA when i have applied my PR application.
I see. That’s an unusual situation. Wait for others.

laracroft0077

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
The next update you’ll get is medicals passed. You can check the immitracker website for current trend.

after giving your bio, your PR profile will remain static until you receive a decision. In between those two statuses, you’ll occasionally get ghost updates (profile shows updated but no change in profile). Don’t fret if you don’t get any as it varies per applicant. If you get those, it’s a good reason to call IRCC and ask what’s the update is about - it’s usually related eligibility, criminality or security.
Got my bio updated but not medicals. I did call and my medicals has been submitted to ircc on mar 21 but still no update, is it common that bio gets updated before medicals ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Got my bio updated but not medicals. I did call and my medicals has been submitted to ircc on mar 21 but still no update, is it common that bio gets updated before medicals ?
It’s rare but it does happen for some applicants.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
CEC - Inland
ITA - February 13, 2021
AOR - March 05, 2021
RCMP request - March 19, 2021
Received an email 'Your application status has changes' but when i checked, there is no changes - March 20, 2021,
MEP - March 19, 2021
Biometrics - updated March 19, 2021 (exempted)

nicck99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
CEC - Inland
ITA - February 13, 2021
AOR - March 05, 2021
RCMP request - March 19, 2021
Received an email 'Your application status has changes' but when i checked, there is no changes - March 20, 2021,
MEP - March 19, 2021
Biometrics - updated March 19, 2021 (exempted)
Any status change after it?? How long it take to get approval after biometrics done??

ogcorp

Mar 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Hello Members
i have applied my PR application under CEC in feb 2021,also got AOR in feb 2021. i having a LMIA until 2021.
i need someone please give me help in my matter.
My employer will give me lay off for 2 month effect from May 2021 to till June 2021 because of lack of business ,my question is...
1. Does it affect on my PR application or score ? as my employer will going to give me lay off from next month?
2. Shall i have to inform IRCC regarding this lay off?

I will appreciate you valuable time to reply my matter. Please suggest me .
Thank you for your help.
your profile and score are in a LOCK status post AoR so it doesn’t matter if you are lay off or unemployed after ITA because for the system the calculation and elegibility is until feb 2021 (with your lmia and everything). You can submit your app normally and wait for the process to finish (which it can take more than 6 months)

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Any status change after it?? How long it take to get approval after biometrics done??
no changes , im still waiting for RCMP to be sent to my address
i also have no idea on how long it will take to get approval ( just think it can take from 2 month -> more than 1 year :D )

pradha

Mar 11, 2021
Hello Members,
I need some suggestion or recommendation steps to be taken if India PCC is delayed and is not received before the 90days.

Basically the my timelines are as below
Application was delivered to BLS by Purolator on Feb 25th.​
Consulate Initiated Police Verification on Mar 15th​
My father received call from local police station on Mar 16th​
However the Police-in-charge informed that my address does not falls under the judication of his police station (PS mentioned in the application) and they will have to re-route to the correct PS, but currently not sure what's going on.​
Police station say that it has been sent to Passport office as the address and PS were not matching but there is not update to my PCC status yet.
I really do not know whom to contact and what to do next?
Has anyone gone through similar situation?
What should I do if PCC is not received before the deadline of submitting the application?

Please suggest!!

Last edited:

Andrea81

Feb 24, 2021
Hi all, I have a complicated scenario in my address history and need some advice.
After I left Thailand, where I was living for few year, I went back to Italy to see my family, for 2 weeks.
So I left Thailand, I don't live there anymore, I put my address in Italy. Correct?
Then, after 2 weeks, I'm moving to Singapore but in between I stayed 1 week in London to do a short school course.
Should I indicate that I lived in London for that 1 week? Because already left Italy and not yet in Singapore?
Should I keep my Italy address there and count London as a travel only?
Should I leave 1 week gap for that week and explain that technically I wasn't resident anywhere?
Confused...
Please help

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello everybody. I need your advice. When I fill my express entry profile, I choose NOC 3111 as my primary occupation because I worked in this job for more than 10 years in the past before I move to Canada as a student in 2017. However, I got an ITA from CEC with 1 year of Canadian work experience in NOC 1243 (still my current job). I read the info about "primary occupation" several times but I am not sure what to do. I didn't submit my application yet. Should I change the primary occupation to NOC 1243 to be eligible to apply under CEC???

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello everybody. I need your advice. When I fill my express entry profile, I choose NOC 3111 as my primary occupation because I worked in this job for more than 10 years in the past before I move to Canada as a student in 2017. However, I got an ITA from CEC with 1 year of Canadian work experience in NOC 1243 (still my current job). I read the info about "primary occupation" several times but I am not sure what to do. I didn't submit my application yet. Should I change the primary occupation to NOC 1243 to be eligible to apply under CEC???
Not necessarily. You only need to declare your Canadian work experience in the work history to be considered under CEC. From the IRCC website: “have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last 3 years before you apply”. Primary occupation is the criteria used for express entry-linked PNPs, when the provinces send NOIs. When your EE profile is up, you’ll see which EE program you’re profile is eligible for.

Sazm

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Hi members,
I am PA with spouse, 2 kids (all inland now)
ITA : 13 Feb.
Medical: 15 march,2021 (me and spouse, Kids done 8 months ago for SP)
AOR: 19 March.
Eligibility and BG check: in progress.
Medical status: You don't need a medical Exam. we will let you know if this change.
Biometrics: updated from Prev applications.

Can someone tell me why its never medical passed??

Do i need to do something for that?
Thanks

Rash12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
Hey,
I’ve noticed on immitracker people who has aor after mine got their medicals updated and i have not. My aor is 30march anyone with similar timeline??