+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubts about citizenship online application

marta cocchi

Oct 31, 2013
Please help me clear these doubts:

1) Documents: In the citizenship online application do I need to upload my Permanent Resident Card? I would expect to have to do it but I don't see it anywhere. I uploaded my passport and driver's licence as proof of ID.

2) Picture: When uploading my picture do I also upload the back of the picture stating the business and the date that the picture was taken?

3) Addresses: if I spent 4 months in a different country for holiday, do I add the addresses I stayed at even if i wasn't residing there, but just visiting?

4) Other citizenships: If I have another citizenship from my country of origin, do I list my date of birth as date I obtained the citizenship?

Thank you :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please help me clear these doubts:

1) Documents: In the citizenship online application do I need to upload my Permanent Resident Card? I would expect to have to do it but I don't see it anywhere. I uploaded my passport and driver's licence as proof of ID.

2) Picture: When uploading my picture do I also upload the back of the picture stating the business and the date that the picture was taken?

3) Addresses: if I spent 4 months in a different country for holiday, do I add the addresses I stayed at even if i wasn't residing there, but just visiting?

4) Other citizenships: If I have another citizenship from my country of origin, do I list my date of birth as date I obtained the citizenship?

Thank you :)
1. If it doesn't ask for a PR card, then there is no need to upload it.

2. AFAIK, just front of the picture is fine.

3. No. If your primary residence was in Canada, you'll enter the residential address for that period.

4. Yes.

Reactions: marta cocchi