+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt while filling PR application for PNP

ap_canada

May 9, 2015
Recently i got a pnp masters stream through ontario...my doubt was i forgot to include one job that i worked for two months while doing masters in oinp application...can i mention that job while filling for pr application..will that be any problem that i didnt mentioned in oinp process ...can any of one suggest me in this please

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Recently i got a pnp masters stream through ontario...my doubt was i forgot to include one job that i worked for two months while doing masters in oinp application...can i mention that job while filling for pr application..will that be any problem that i didnt mentioned in oinp process ...can any of one suggest me in this please
you can mention that job while you are filling for pr application , there is NO problem at all

It's happened to me too , as I forget some addresses info on Schedule A form when I submitted the application for AINP , but I mentioned them for pr application

ap_canada

May 9, 2015
you can mention that job while you are filling for pr application , there is NO problem at all

It's happened to me too , as I forget some addresses info on Schedule A form when I submitted the application for AINP , but I mentioned them for pr application
but the thing is..that job is overlapping with my full time studies in personal history section ..
[paper based pr application]

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
but the thing is..that job is overlapping with my full time studies in personal history section ..
[paper based pr application]
I am paper based pr applicant too
you have Study Permit at that time , right ? so I think you need to mention your studies in personal history section

ap_canada

May 9, 2015
I am paper based pr applicant too
you have Study Permit at that time , right ? so I think you need to mention your studies in personal history section
so what about job done at that time?? is it okay not to mention it

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
so what about job done at that time?? is it okay not to mention it
I don't know about that , but I think your priority is to mention your studies

you can add an additional sheet to explain your situation

Last edited: