+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt on agent…… urgent help

Rajan Randhawa12345

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
I've got my LOA my agent is saying to transfer the fees through personal cheque but what I reckon that swift transfer or Telegraphic or wire transfer is only method to transfer funds.
Now what I do not want to handle him cheque
If I change my consultant will the previous agent able make any kind of trouble or cancel my admission to Columbia college guys plz help I m urgent need of help beciz this college is last option in vancouer if anyone can text me on my number 9878776695 plz do it quickly

rdpldo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Re: Doubt on agent…... urgent help

The best that you can do is contact your school --Columbia College.

Neilp

Sep 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Rajan Randhawa12345 said:
I've got my LOA my agent is saying to transfer the fees through personal cheque but what I reckon that swift transfer or Telegraphic or wire transfer is only method to transfer funds.
If I change my consultant will the previous agent able make any kind of trouble or cancel my admission to Columbia college guys plz help I m urgent need of help beciz this college is last option in vancouer if anyone can text me on my number 9878776695 plz do it quickly
Use the Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) to cancel the representative this will prevent any access to you immigration file.
Then you the web form to upload the file that is pending this is the safest way if you are worried about your agent.

If he is a register Consultant you must return all of your information by request if he does not he is in violation of the IRCCcode of conduct and can file a claim there.

You should also file a ATIP request which is free for personal document under the privacy act.
Choose the immigration option to have a copy of all document that have already been submitted to verify what the agent said is what he did.

Hope this helps

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

Rajan Randhawa12345 said:
cannot see anywhere here on the Columbia site saying chqs are acceptable https://www.columbiacollege.ca/admissions/cost-of-study/payment-methods

imran1989

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 6002
App. Filed.......
25th may 2015