+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Don't be a victim! Please take some time to read this post! Do your homework!

P

pniroula

Dear All
I have seen few posts here promoting a private business in the name of counseling. Don't be the victim of this kind of agent or counselor.
You can find plenty of information regarding studying in Canada and ask any queries on this forum. But please hit the search button before posting your question as there might be a similar question somebody already posted. Do some homework!! :mad:

Remember! Getting acceptance letter from the university and providing the necessary documents is the key to success.

The main reason why there is so much of visa rejection is unable to show "home ties" and "insufficient funds". So guys invest your time on how you can show up that you have enough ties in your home country like Job(if you are working and will return back after your study), your family member, your property to look after, any family medical condition etc...Also, provide enough fund that will cover your tuition as well as living expenses for the entire course. Bank Transaction should be at least of 6 months.

Remember! Getting document correct is entirely depend on you but getting approved of Visa totally depend on Visa Officer. So nobody can help you except yourself. Do your homework. Take some time to do some research and don't rush.

Thanks for reading!
Good luck for all the future students!

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
hello

I am from Pakistan. I have recently got an admission in M.Sc program at UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO. Now i am looking forward to apply for student visa.
My father has not enough income to support my education. My real uncle wants to support me financially. The question is that is it fine that if i show my real uncle's bank statement for obtaining the student visa ? Kindly reply

Thank you

P

pniroula

kugaa said:
hello

I am from Pakistan. I have recently got an admission in M.Sc program at UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO. Now i am looking forward to apply for student visa.
My father has not enough income to support my education. My real uncle wants to support me financially. The question is that is it fine that if i show my real uncle's bank statement for obtaining the student visa ? Kindly reply

Thank you
Hi
I believe that I have already replied you regarding this question. Yes, your uncle may sponsor you but he should write a letter to the visa officer stating that he is bearing all your cost. The letter must be notarized by a local legal firm and should include every detail. Hope this helps.

ab.gov.ca

Apr 10, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kugaa said:
hello

Thank you
explore some more threads and you will get the answer

rainbow5

Apr 28, 2010
hello

i would be grateful if you can how i should proceed.

i read and gather all info for the visa application. i send proof of funding from my dad and myself for my study, acceptance letter, receipt of payment for i have already paid for the 1 year of postgrad.. its jus one year of study im goin for, my uncle in canada send his sponsorship letter for the lodgings there..and my job letter to the visa office.

i received a letter from the office to provide yet another job letter stating that my employer may grant me the study leave. however, my employer refused because i am workin under a contract which expired in march but im stillin receiving my monthly salaries. the other additional documents i already gathered.

i am not sure what to do.. will my visa be refused because i cannot supply the letter.. will it help if i write a letter explaining the situation..

please reply

thanks