+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dominican Republic to Canada

csadler

Feb 12, 2010
Since the earth quake the Port Au Prince Visa office has been moved to Santo Domingo. I was approved to sponsor my husband in January 2010 to come to Canada. Has anyone had their spouse's papers approved by the Santo Domingo office and what the time line was? Thank you.

stone897

Feb 10, 2010
Hi my im dominican i think we are in the same profile, my wife recived aseptation quebec in january too , so im still waitin
at now i have 8 month waiting what about you!?

sb03b

May 6, 2009
hello
well, our situation is different, our papers were sent in Haiti and remained there, i went to the santo domingo office and they are processing new applications not previous ones already waiting. Mississauga's new office are the ones helping Haiti already in process apllications. By the way Haiti is now re-opened as well....I have now been waiting 25 months for mine....but then again, its cause my husband is a military and he has extensive security background checks to go through....so good luck to you all!!!

sangria

Aug 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
PAP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2008
VISA ISSUED...
03-23-2009
LANDED..........
04-16-2009
Santo Domingo is processing applications that were in Haiti. In the last week I know of 4 visas that were approved and 3 those people are already in Canada. Things seem to be moving along now. Check out the facebook group Dominicano spouses for more info.