+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does XXX have a job offer in Canada

reashad

Mar 27, 2017
hi,
i did masters here in Canada and now on OPEN work-permit. for the last 1.5 years i have been working for a company as a network engineering as a full-time employee.
i am planning to apply for express entry. im currently suck at this question: "Does XXX have a job offer in Canada?"
ans is: I do. but the confusion is: i dont have LMIA or NOC code is not mentioned in my job offer letter.

from this link:cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp
i have learned that a valid job offer should have:
either:
a. the employer making you the job offer has a new positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada that approves the offer and names you and your position
OR
b. you are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment

and none of these applies to me. so my question is: do i have a job offer?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

reashad said:
hi,
i did masters here in Canada and now on OPEN work-permit. for the last 1.5 years i have been working for a company as a network engineering as a full-time employee.
i am planning to apply for express entry. im currently suck at this question: "Does XXX have a job offer in Canada?"
ans is: I do. but the confusion is: i dont have LMIA or NOC code is not mentioned in my job offer letter.

from this link:cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp
i have learned that a valid job offer should have:
either:
a. the employer making you the job offer has a new positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada that approves the offer and names you and your position
OR
b. you are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment

and none of these applies to me. so my question is: do i have a job offer?
1. The answer is No.

jisanmahfuz

Jul 20, 2017
Hi, while creating the profile i said "no" to that option. But i see on my points table they did not add my "Foreign work experience " . I compared to the CRS point Tool it says I should be getting 26 points for foreign work experience. I do a job category "B". Do i need to create Job bank profile to add it in my profile?? please let me know what should I do now.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, while creating the profile i said "no" to that option. But i see on my points table they did not add my "Foreign work experience " . I compared to the CRS point Tool it says I should be getting 26 points for foreign work experience. I do a job category "B". Do i need to create Job bank profile to add it in my profile?? please let me know what should I do now.
No. Creating of a job bank account has no connection to getting points for foreign work experience.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Did you add your foreign work experience with the correct NOC and the dates you have been doing the job?

jisanmahfuz

Jul 20, 2017
Yes , i did , I have to check my profile or create it from scratch , but still confused because me and my friend has the same profile and his point is way more than mine.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Maybe your language results are different. Are you sure you and your friend are not the same person having double profile?

jisanmahfuz

Jul 20, 2017
You are right, his language test is better than me, is there any trend of point for express entry, for last year I see on April it was 431 that came down to 415 in may, but this year last draw was on 444 in April. can i predict it will come down like it happened last year?

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Many of us are hoping that the score will drop. Unfortunately, some people are creating double profiles which give other less chance of getting ITA.