+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does sending a Webform help?

JohnnyDamien

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Hello. I applied for family sponsorship in May, medical exam passed in November, Background check completed in December and since then nothing. Its very frustrating seeing many other applicants who applied at much later dates getting PR and my file at a standstill. Does it help to send a Webform and ask about this situation?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello. I applied for family sponsorship in May, medical exam passed in November, Background check completed in December and since then nothing. Its very frustrating seeing many other applicants who applied at much later dates getting PR and my file at a standstill. Does it help to send a Webform and ask about this situation?
Timeline is frustrating but still relatively normal.

Probably not but if you only ask once or twice, probably no harm.

Contact your MP, order GCMS notes. Neither is that likely to 'help' but may give you some information (and once in a while that information does help to identify some issue).

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Until you are over1 year you will be told to be patient and this is normal processing tines. Apolications are all different so you can't compare purely based on apllication date.