+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does RPRF request make any change on the profile?

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Guys and Gals, Since I am through a consultant, I update myself about the application status by hearing the Automated Status Message from CIC. I wanted to know if I need to listen to something, if the CIC requests for the RPRF Fees.

Just wanted to be cautious about the RPRF request if somehow the request email is being missed out. Can I know from the Automated Status Message if the RPRF Fees is requested.

@vabs200 - I believe you have gone through a consultant as well, please can you help me with the above query. Thank you.

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone please?
Hey there - I have applied through a consultant as well and received the RPRF request early this month. If you have submitted all the other documents, then when you listen to the IVR, it will come in as a new document requested. That's what I heard from the IVR and sent an email to my consultant to check. There is no specific mention about the type of document requested.

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hey there - I have applied through a consultant as well and received the RPRF request early this month. If you have submitted all the other documents, then when you listen to the IVR, it will come in as a new document requested. That's what I heard from the IVR and sent an email to my consultant to check. There is no specific mention about the type of document requested.
Oh thank you SJR. So I shall be alert and check if the IVR says something like "New Document Requested" correct?? I shall mail my consultant then. Please can you update your signature with Meds Pass, IP1, NA, and IP2. Much appreciated.

Reactions: SJR_Spencer

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys and Gals, Since I am through a consultant, I update myself about the application status by hearing the Automated Status Message from CIC. I wanted to know if I need to listen to something, if the CIC requests for the RPRF Fees.

Just wanted to be cautious about the RPRF request if somehow the request email is being missed out. Can I know from the Automated Status Message if the RPRF Fees is requested.

@vabs200 - I believe you have gone through a consultant as well, please can you help me with the above query. Thank you.
Hey Karens, the automated status message that you'll hear is exactly the same as you see when you login to your system. The reason why we need to go through this route is that, unfortunately, our consultants haven't shared the login details with us. As far as your question about the status of RPRF is concerned, this is what I can tell you from my experience. If you hear the additional documents status as: We do not need any additional documents, then they haven't probably requested the RPRF yet. If the status is we need additional documents then they have requested some additional document from you but it could be RPRF fees or any other document as well. So, the only sure shot way of tracking this is to check your emails regularly including the junk folder. If the email id linked with your account is that of your consultant, then you have to trust their promptness. You may also want to follow up with them regularly to make sure that they are on their toes always and don't make the mistake of treating you as a pushover. Hope this helps...

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hey Karens, the automated status message that you'll hear is exactly the same as you see when you login to your system. The reason why we need to go through this route is that, unfortunately, our consultants haven't shared the login details with us. As far as your question about the status of RPRF is concerned, this is what I can tell you from my experience. If you hear the additional documents status as: We do not need any additional documents, then they haven't probably requested the RPRF yet. If the status is we need additional documents then they have requested some additional document from you but it could be RPRF fees or any other document as well. So, the only sure shot way of tracking this is to check your emails regularly including the junk folder. If the email id linked with your account is that of your consultant, then you have to trust their promptness. You may also want to follow up with them regularly to make sure that they are on their toes always and don't make the mistake of treating you as a pushover. Hope this helps...
Thank you vabs for this info. Actually could you tell me how to find out if I have been allotted an UCI number or not??

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you vabs for this info. Actually could you tell me how to find out if I have been allotted an UCI number or not??
The UCI number is normally assigned to you after you have cleared the medicals (though it could also be when you clear your R10). If you have cleared your medicals and have received the medical clearance letter from CIC (through your consultant) then the UCI number would be mentioned on it. If you have cleared the medicals and your consultant hasn't sent you the letter, ask them for it and you should see the UCI number mentioned on the letter.

Reactions: karens

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh thank you SJR. So I shall be alert and check if the IVR says something like "New Document Requested" correct?? I shall mail my consultant then. Please can you update your signature with Meds Pass, IP1, NA, and IP2. Much appreciated.
Hi Karens - sure, I ll update the details but will have to do later in the day. On my phone now and it's very inconvenient to do. Details below for you;

AOR - 24 April
Meds Pass - 21/22 June
IP1 - 21/22 June
NA - 21/22 June
IP2 - 12 July
Application approved as per the agent - 13 Jul
London VO I am told is very slow. So I may not see the PPR email, if all is well, for another 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: karens

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hi Karens - sure, I ll update the details but will have to do later in the day. On my phone now and it's very inconvenient to do. Details below for you;

AOR - 24 April
Meds Pass - 21/22 June
IP1 - 21/22 June
NA - 21/22 June
IP2 - 12 July
Application approved as per the agent - 13 Jul
London VO I am told is very slow. So I may not see the PPR email, if all is well, for another 2-3 weeks.
Thank you for the details. All the best for a speedy PPR :)

Reactions: SJR_Spencer

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
My RPRF request letter said:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

<RPRF fee details>

I am currently at NA2. Please check my timeline... Does this mean they completed my checks or they are just starting my checks?

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
My RPRF request letter said:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

<RPRF fee details>

I am currently at NA2. Please check my timeline... Does this mean they completed my checks or they are just starting my checks?
what's your status?