+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does PNP makes ITA process faster or slower

Saqib240

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Friends,

I would like to know that I got PNP from Ontario and after that I received ITA.

Now I submitted documents for ITA. My question is will it help make the case faster as Ontario already verified my documents?

What will be the average processing time?

Regards,
Saqib

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slightly slower at the start then a bit faster close to the end. At the start they wait for Ontario to confirm your nomination (some kind of PNP sheets) and then all goes same speed (like your security checks). Close to the end your file will go to the LVO. and there they are releasing batches and (I assume) they have separate waiting lists for PNP and for other EE candidates. Since PNP is much more regulated over the process (the rejection rate and the release rates makes it more stable), so there is less overcrowded there hence slightly faster close to the end.

In statistics average EE PNP release is between CEC and FSW.

Reactions: Saqib240

Saqib240

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Dear Vensak,

I have submitted my documents against ITA on June 8, 2018. The status is " we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements".

Its been 3 months already. Is it normally take this much time? How much is approximate time for this?

As for background, I got PNP from Ontario and during the process I got married as well, which I informed Ontario as well.

Please share your reviews.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Dear Vensak,

I have submitted my documents against ITA on June 8, 2018. The status is " we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements".

Its been 3 months already. Is it normally take this much time? How much is approximate time for this?

As for background, I got PNP from Ontario and during the process I got married as well, which I informed Ontario as well.

Please share your reviews.
Mine was June 7th aor ontario pnp outland and got my ppr on 17th aug. Have you ordered gcms notes? It will tell you if your eligibility has been recommended passed or not and if security have criminality have started