+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does my employer can deport me since she was telling to me i breached the contra

eunice

Jan 17, 2010
hi everyone..i was the one who quit on my employer last feb..then after i was claiming my salary becoz she didnt pay me..she went to lawyer and saying that i quit and breach the contract and telling that i neglected her kids..yet i did not..is there a possibility that they can deport me?since she said i breach my work permit?she was lying in everything..she said to her lawyer..i need advice pls..since i follow the labour board saying i could quit..but her lawyer said i breached the contract without giving notice..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

eunice said:
hi everyone..i was the one who quit on my employer last feb..then after i was claiming my salary becoz she didnt pay me..she went to lawyer and saying that i quit and breach the contract and telling that i neglected her kids..yet i did not..is there a possibility that they can deport me?since she said i breach my work permit?she was lying in everything..she said to her lawyer..i need advice pls..since i follow the labour board saying i could quit..but her lawyer said i breached the contract without giving notice..
Nope she can't deport you. Talk to the Labour Standards Branch in your province. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/arriving.asp

eunice

Jan 17, 2010
what about saying she already called the immigration that i beached the contract due to neglectig her kids hygiene,didnt read them books at night..yet i was the one who care them everyday..she was lying in everything..i am worried now might the immigration will deport me for that??

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

eunice said:
what about saying she already called the immigration that i beached the contract due to neglectig her kids hygiene,didnt read them books at night..yet i was the one who care them everyday..she was lying in everything..i am worried now might the immigration will deport me for that??
No that won't happen.

eunice

Jan 17, 2010
thank you for that..do i need to ignore it?becoz she is a controlling person thats why she hates when i quit and terminate my contract.are there also same case like me?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
eunice said:
thank you for that..do i need to ignore it?becoz she is a controlling person thats why she hates when i quit and terminate my contract.are there also same case like me?
And do not forget the time when she was out of the country and she left her kids to your care and did not pay overtime pay. But talk to an agency who can help you. I don't know where you are. I think I emailed you the addresses and contact information of those agencies who are in a position to help you.

eunice

Jan 17, 2010
yes i called the agencies,and the coalition will help me figure out everything..they advice me to gather all the proof that i have like notes ,or diaries..and the legal officer told me she will handle the case and call the school too to ask the PA day since the day i arrived last year becoz she said its automatically i was the one taking care of the kids while she is working evryday..she also said the 1 week vacation off of my employer to mexico is 24 hours a day working time that she needs to pay since she left the kids under my care..oh my lord!!its really a long way since i quit..it really stress me out so much now.. :'( a long conflict..
she got her lawyer and telling me i was the one who breached the contract that my work permit is invalid..since i neglected her kids hygiene..thats for her grounds..she also said i destroyed her sink cost 200 dollars so it must lees to my salary...i am hoping everything will be settled.