+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does it mean that i have the pass mark ?

moharef2002

Star Member
May 25, 2007
Dear brothers

i applied to immigrate to canada 43 month ago from cairo , Egypt ( 70 % of the processing my file have been comleted )

dos it mean that i have the pass mark ?

AP

Star Member
Jul 7, 2007
Your question is not clear. Are you saying that you applied 43 months ago and 70% of the processing is complete and you want to know u are eligible? The marks reqd which is 67 is only to see if you are eligible or applying or not. Once u r eligible CIC starts processing ur file.Since ur case is going on for 43 months u r eligible. Please clarify ur doubt?

moharef2002

Star Member
May 25, 2007
Dear AP

thank u so much for your reply . yes this what i mean , cos on my online application status cic says that they started to prcess my

aplication on 24 th of June 2004 . on the regular , not semplified process .

this is why i wander if iam eligable or not ?

Best Wishes

kdparmar

Jan 13, 2008
It doesn't mean that you pass.

I understand that you have visited processing times of cases.

Processing time indicates that number of cases (30% applications or 50% applications or 70% applications etc) will be assessed with stated months.

So far you completed 43 months since applied and you have not received decision. Hence it is clear that you cases is not belongs to those 70% application cases that CIC has completed. Hence wait for decision.

KD

moharef2002

Star Member
May 25, 2007
I e-maild them 3 month ago to enquaire about my case , and they replied that that table is for the past cases , which does not

mean will apply for the future cases , just a statistic table . so the case could take more or less time . and my case is still in process .

so i think you could mistake .

Best wishes