+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does internship year as dentist count as work experience?

Kokarof

Feb 5, 2019
Hello everyone
Im fresh graduate dentist doing my internship year in the ministry of health its full time and paid but its only about 200$ a month , does it count as tear of experience? If yes do i have to provide the salary in the experience letter ?

Thank you

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello everyone
Im fresh graduate dentist doing my internship year in the ministry of health its full time and paid but its only about 200$ a month , does it count as tear of experience? If yes do i have to provide the salary in the experience letter ?

Thank you
No, work experience gained as part of a course of studies (such as a mandatory internship) does not count.

Kokarof

Feb 5, 2019
I
No, work experience gained as part of a course of studies (such as a mandatory internship) does not count.
its after completion of my 5 year bachelor degree
So its not part of my study
It’s mandatory for get the license

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I

its after completion of my 5 year bachelor degree
So its not part of my study
It’s mandatory for get the license
Then it will count.

Yes, you will need to show the salary since skilled work ex. needs to be paid

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Even it was mandatory, paid and fulltime ,it can be counted towards crs in FSW program provided that it was done outside canada under noc O/A/B.

Dalbir22

May 2, 2019
I have a similar query. Does Junior Research Fellowship count towards work experience given that i can get reference letter mentioning all the duties and responsibilities? It was for pursuing PhD. PhD not completed though. Benefits were fellowship + House Rent Allowance and 30 days leave in a year. It was in India and continuous for three years. If no, then Why not? If yes, under what NOC does it fall?