+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does conditonal admission affect visa process ?

effi

Mar 22, 2013
does conditions like english language requirement and official documents required in offer letter by university results in visa rejection ?

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
yes of course, if you are apply for university program and you are not fullfill then english requirement then you will have to show that you are taking english language program in this or different college .

effi

Mar 22, 2013
KEM said:
yes of course, if you are apply for university program and you are not fullfill then english requirement then you will have to show that you are taking english language program in this or different college .
but i will take the language course after reaching the university and university gave me that option in offer letter that if i am not able to get 6.5 in ielts i can take language courses there to remove my conditions , but if the visa officer reject my visa how can i take language courses there ?

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
I suggest you to go through this offer letter then if visa officer will refuse your application then you will have to improve your IELTS result and again apply ... you will have to take the risk at this situation!!!

remember me in your prays!

JaBra

Mar 20, 2013
KEM said:
That's not true.

Conditions in the Letter of Acceptance won't result in refusal of study permit. You simply need to prove that you're able to fufill those conditions.
After all, if the university is sending a Letter of acceptance to you it means that it's possible for you to fufill them.
If your Letter of Acceptance mentions that the university offers you the chance to take languages courses. Don't worry about the language condition.
About the official documents, just write a letter to the visa officer explaining that you've already asked those documents to your school and you're waiting for them.
If in your Visa Checklist mentions that you have to submit official documents to the Embassy of Canada for visa processing, go ahead and get them, and send with your application.

Hope that helps.

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
Well I'm in similar situation.

Got conditional LOA with requirement of degree transcripts to be send directly by University. Before I apply I will make arrangement to send them transcripts frm Univ and then apply for visa with conditional LOA......

effi

Mar 22, 2013
JaBra said:
That's not true.

Conditions in the Letter of Acceptance won't result in refusal of study permit. You simply need to prove that you're able to fufill those conditions.
After all, if the university is sending a Letter of acceptance to you it means that it's possible for you to fufill them.
If your Letter of Acceptance mentions that the university offers you the chance to take languages courses. Don't worry about the language condition.
About the official documents, just write a letter to the visa officer explaining that you've already asked those documents to your school and you're waiting for them.
If in your Visa Checklist mentions that you have to submit official documents to the Embassy of Canada for visa processing, go ahead and get them, and send with your application.

Hope that helps.
thanks