+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does changing NOC mean the Job Seeker validation code also needs to be changed?

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I have got an expression of Interest from Ontario and have been collecting work experience letter from my employers. Now the letter that I have got is similar to NOC 2283 but the profile I had initially created was under NOC 2173. When I created that, I had got a Job seeker validation code of 1440. Now after I updated my NOC code in EE profile, does this mean my Job seeker validation code is now invalid?

I am filling up the OINP form and it asks for a Job seeker validation code. Should I enter the old code or will I get a new message in my profile with a new Job seeker validation code?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
BK7 said:
Anybody already did this?? :'(
I don't think your 'Job seeker validation code' shall change...you can quote the same old code.

#MeThinks

Please seek others' opinion on this forum too.

Sep 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have got an expression of Interest from Ontario and have been collecting work experience letter from my employers. Now the letter that I have got is similar to NOC 2283 but the profile I had initially created was under NOC 2173. When I created that, I had got a Job seeker validation code of 1440. Now after I updated my NOC code in EE profile, does this mean my Job seeker validation code is now invalid?

I am filling up the OINP form and it asks for a Job seeker validation code. Should I enter the old code or will I get a new message in my profile with a new Job seeker validation code?

Hi ,
I am facing the same issue here. Could you please tell if I can use the same Job seeked validation code that I received during profile creation in OINP form? Any help is greatly appreciated.

SreAK

Oct 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Hey what did you do eventually?