+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does changing job title for EE lead to any problems for application?

tonyzz

Apr 28, 2019
I have submitted my information and entered into the EE pool. However, I found that my job title might be changed in the future. Now, I use administration assistant which is NOC B and I might change it into another B title position which is like supervisor or executive assistants( because I my boss hasn't decided on which title, and I just wanna do a trail one for EE application first). What I am worried is that are there any record of changing title when making changes to my job title? Will the immigration think this as a misrepresentation in the future because I have changed my title several times? I am very worried about this. Anyone can help me with this?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I have submitted my information and entered into the EE pool. However, I found that my job title might be changed in the future. Now, I use administration assistant which is NOC B and I might change it into another B title position which is like supervisor or executive assistants( because I my boss hasn't decided on which title, and I just wanna do a trail one for EE application first). What I am worried is that are there any record of changing title when making changes to my job title? Will the immigration think this as a misrepresentation in the future because I have changed my title several times? I am very worried about this. Anyone can help me with this?
Job titles don't matter much job duties do. Also, just keep the same job title as you can get on reference letter for sake of simplicity and avoiding confusion.