+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does anyone got visa

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
rsingh27 said:
Now the whole process takes only 12months in total...
Anyways best of luck for it :)
And if find any agency who is willing to help you out in finding a job canada..DO CONTACT ME PLEASE! I want a job letter for my father :)
sure...

dayal219

May 1, 2012
I applied in General Category and I am going to University of New Brunswick for Masters in Computer Science.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
dayal219 said:
Received my Passport an hour ago :) got the VISA approved ;D :D
Congrats guys....good to see here many of folks getting visa pproved over in this forum fellows , all the best for your future growth in canada.... we are also waiting waiting waitinf for our turn.......

worldmariner

Nov 26, 2011
canada
Visa Office......
DELHI
App. Filed.......
26JULY2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
27JUNE2012
VISA ISSUED...
3AUG2012
LANDED..........
28AUG2012
dayal first congrats mate

and thanks for wishes all the best :)

harsh_mba

May 21, 2012
hi dayal
congratzzzzzzz man thats wonderful!!

I was going to apply for the same course to for the jan session , could u
help me out...

how did u get thru, ur profile for university & visa as well.

how much is the fees & any other details.!!!

dayal219

May 1, 2012
@harsh_mba

My profile

BE - 8.6 cgpa

TOEFL - 96

Good Extracurrilars and research commitments in my specialization.

to say about the university,

Oldest university in Canada, Introduced computer Science faculty for the first time in canada, IBM has a reseach center concentrating on parallel processing and JAVA VM, Good in
Information Security Research 9 my specialization and one of the reasons which made me go for this university), the course work which i saw on the department website is also impressive, Tuition fee and living is very competitive.
If your profile is similar to mines, I would recommend you to try alberta, mcgill, calgary like univs,, but unfortunately in my case i missed their application deadline :(

A cgpa of 7.0 with a good sop should be good enough for non-thesis MCS!

Drawbacks: Fredericton is not a IT hub like toronto and montreal, so you have go to other pronvince in search of jobs ( i guess that should not be a big problem)

Regarding application

I applied online ( but some said there is no online application now) and sent my documents after a week.

after a week of receiving my documents, they confirmed my admission through email

After that i got my LOA through courier.

for jan 2013 session, I guess july 31 is the deadline, You should hurry up if your are planning for this univ.

hope the information would be useful.

Regards

Dayal

ddayal219 [at] gmail [dot] com

Feel free to contact me if i am of any use.

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
got the visa today guys ...applied on 3 july through vfs bnglre ...am exited ..hurrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

rsingh27

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
seems like whoever applied on 3rd have got one :))
Anyways congrats people!
Also does anyone of you know what all documents to carry to show it to the immigration officer at the port of entry?
Also where do you plan to buy you air tickets from? i saw some online and its very expensive like Rs.75K