+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does anyone got visa

natty

Jul 4, 2012
aarbee25 said:
does anyone got visa or passport who applied on or after jul 4
I applied on the 27th June at VFS Delhi under general category. No response so far.

dayal219

May 1, 2012
My Passport status got Updated today.

This is my status now.

Passport has been dispatched through Courier via Airway Bill #:. You can track your passport Status by visiting the website: www.bluedart.com.
Note: The airway bill no. will be updated on the website by the next working day from the dispatch date of your passport.Incase of Hold Passport Request: Your Passport has been held on Request at Delhi OC.

I am terribly nervous now :|

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
dayal219 said:
My Passport status got Updated today.

This is my status now.

Passport has been dispatched through Courier via Airway Bill #:. You can track your passport Status by visiting the website: www.bluedart.com.
Note: The airway bill no. will be updated on the website by the next working day from the dispatch date of your passport.Incase of Hold Passport Request: Your Passport has been held on Request at Delhi OC.

I am terribly nervous now :|
Congratulations

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
rsingh27 said:
Thanks man!
And you will too get it :)
Ps- what college or university you going to?
Thanks for the wishes :)
I am not into academic category... as I have applied for general category , i mean applied under Federal Skilled Worker in 2006, recntly i got one letter from Ontario FSW, so according to the Ontario FSW letter, I have sent all documents i.e by may 2012 ... no changes on my E-cas waiting..waiting and wating for the moment of changes/updates.....very patiently....

rsingh27

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
iyikk said:
Thanks for the wishes :)
I am not into academic category... as I have applied for general category , i mean applied under Federal Skilled Worker in 2006, recntly i got one letter from Ontario FSW, so according to the Ontario FSW letter, I have sent all documents i.e by may 2012 ... no changes on my E-cas waiting..waiting and wating for the moment of changes/updates.....very patiently....
Ok! Best of luck for that!
Do you have an AEO letter from some employer in canada? Or applying without it?

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
rsingh27 said:
Ok! Best of luck for that!
Do you have an AEO letter from some employer in canada? Or applying without it?
applying without it !!!, some of the forum fellows suggested me earlier that register in canadaian job portals...i did, but fortunate thing is i am able to finding my relevant skill set job categories/openings, and unfortunate thing is after applying for the positions, not even getting any response, as i heard they will not respond for outside resident of canda profiles..... so i am trying to find some of the agencies who can consider/process profiles from india, hoping the best this year atleast.... already am celebrated 6 years of completion in waiting for updates... :)

rsingh27

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
iyikk said:
applying without it !!!, some of the forum fellows suggested me earlier that register in canadaian job portals...i did, but fortunate thing is i am able to finding my relevant skill set job categories/openings, and unfortunate thing is after applying for the positions, not even getting any response, as i heard they will not respond for outside resident of canda profiles..... so i am trying to find some of the agencies who can consider/process profiles from india, hoping the best this year atleast.... already am celebrated 6 years of completion in waiting for updates... :)
Now the whole process takes only 12months in total...
Anyways best of luck for it :)
And if find any agency who is willing to help you out in finding a job canada..DO CONTACT ME PLEASE! I want a job letter for my father :)