+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does anybody have experience with UK VAC in London & actual processing times?

visavisavisa

Jul 1, 2016
AnnPCD said:
That sounds reasonable but according with the country and student status, apparently I'm not in the best position. May I ask you which is your situation? From which country and what type of student, visa valid. Much appreciated.
I'm on a Tier 4. I would say my home country is not the worst or the best in terms of being granted visas. Visa still not granted yet though, so we'll see.

AnnPCD

Jul 7, 2016
visavisavisa said:
I'm on a Tier 4. I would say my home country is not the worst or the best in terms of being granted visas. Visa still not granted yet though, so we'll see.
For how long is your Tier 4 visa?

visavisavisa

Jul 1, 2016
Just an update as promised: today the system shows approved and application closed. But the system did not send out a notification.

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations !! Can you also tell me how you received the pp request letter? Through your my cic accountir vfh?

visavisavisa

Jul 1, 2016
Hansi89 said:
Congratulations !! Can you also tell me how you received the pp request letter? Through your my cic accountir vfh?
Thanks. I received it through my cic account. Got an email notifying me that I got a message on my cic account. Good luck!

Sunny_1234

Jul 11, 2016
I have a question Kindly Help me with this,

As I will be Applying for my TRV from London soon for tourism purpose plus I will be visiting my friend there, therefore, which is the best option to choose from the list Purpose of Visit ?

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sunny_1234 said:
As I will be Applying for my TRV from London soon for tourism purpose plus I will be visiting my friend there, therefore, which is the best option to choose from the list Purpose of Visit ?
Purpose of visit: Tourism

Question 4: Name, address and relationship of any person I will visit: The details of your friend
Will he provide an invitation letter?

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ann and Visavisavisa,

Today I have also received the request to submit my husbands passport! So Ann, if you do exactly as Bryanna told you you will be fine! :)

regards
Hansi

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Hansi,

Enfin! SchlieBlich! Finally!

Looks like the CSE and additional documents helped. You'll get the TRV.... no more stress :)

Cheers