+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does anybody have experience with UK VAC in London & actual processing times?

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnPCD said:
Hansi, hopefully, they take into account your/our time frame planned and because you still got time, they are not replying yet. Although, I believe these months are high season. You should try to contact them, you've been waiting long enough. You will be fine, though.

Yeah, I thought that I learnt about the awful process with the UK and Schengen visa and I was prepared for this one, but no, it got even worse.

Good luck you too.
Yes emailed them twice, they have replied twice with a generic answer. we'll see what happens :(.

visavisavisa

Jul 1, 2016
Yes. I turned in my application for a visitor visa on Friday and got the passport request letter yesterday. But no update on final decision yet.

AnnPCD

Jul 7, 2016
visavisavisa said:
Yes. I turned in my application for a visitor visa on Friday and got the passport request letter yesterday. But no update on final decision yet.
Hi visa,

Did you applied on paper or through the online application. That was indeed fast! :)

Sunny_1234

Jul 11, 2016
visavisavisa said:
Will do. I heard they can still reject a visa after asking for your passport.
Hi Visa,

Can you please help us as which type of documents you used and your timeline. Please

Thank you

visavisavisa

Jul 1, 2016
Hi,
So I applied for the TRV for a visit. I submitted all the forms required on the checklist (including photocopies of past visas and travel history), bank statements, and my student status letter from my UK uni.

visavisavisa

Jul 1, 2016
Sunny_1234 said:
Hi Visa,

Can you please help us as which type of documents you used and your timeline. Please

Thank you
Oh and, Friday 8 July application submitted online
Tuesday 12 July passport request
Wed 13 July passport sent to VFS office
Waiting for more news now.

AnnPCD

Jul 7, 2016
visavisavisa said:
Hi,
So I applied for the TRV for a visit. I submitted all the forms required on the checklist (including photocopies of past visas and travel history), bank statements, and my student status letter from my UK uni.
That sounds reasonable but according with the country and student status, apparently I'm not in the best position. May I ask you which is your situation? From which country and what type of student, visa valid. Much appreciated.