+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does any of the members have experience with Matthew Jeffery solicitors

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
Can any of the members have experience with Metthew jeffery beristors/solicitors immigration consultant. How is this firm and share any expreience will be appreciated.

S

steve.australia

Marry to cousin is legal or not

My age is 30 years old.I am commerce graduate in 2001 and I worked as a cook more than 8 years in the restaurant. I married to my father's brother's daughter, i mean i married to my first cousin and she has done masters of information systems. I got IELTS Listening 6, Reading 7, Writing 6 and Speaking 6.5.

MY QUESTION IS AM I ELIGIBLE FOR CANADIAN FEDERAL PR OR NOT? BECAUSE I MARRIED TO MY COUSIN SISTER AND I HAVE DONE B.Com and I WORKED AS A COOK?

PLEASE HELP ME OUT? THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIEND.

new_2_canada

Apr 25, 2011
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steve.australia, asking the same question in multiple threads is not a good practice. this is the 3rd thread where you have asked the question and you have already been answered in
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/marry-to-cousin-is-legal-or-not-t72850.0.html

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
hamsafar610 said:
Can any of the members have experience with Metthew jeffery beristors/solicitors immigration consultant. How is this firm and share any expreience will be appreciated.
Once I did the phone consultation with him based on that I had to decide whether to take his services or not but I didnt find him professional and I felt that he doesnt know the basic laws as well, he was talking in a way as if somebody is forcing him to talk inspite of charging 150$ for just half-an-hour infact I had to ask about multiple immigration options by suggesting him the options which I could understand rather he suggests me what options I have. What I felt was he is just looking for money rather than looking for money and provide good services.

This is my personel experience.

tyljordan

Mar 30, 2016
I will say that you must contact an immigration lawyer for any immigration or citizenship related concerns. Things can get very complicated if you try to do it your own. I can easily say Matthew Jeffery is a really good lawyer to help in any such situations. I contacted him when I was looking to get my PR and I had no worries at all. He gave proper advice, did all the legal works and even talked to me about citizenship requirements if I am looking for it in future. There is a fee for his service, but what service is free here? I am sure he doesn’t charge any more than other lawyers out there.

gregorry

Apr 28, 2016
hamsafar610 said:
@hamsafar610 I got my PR with the help of Matthew Jeffery. Mr. Jeffrey assisted me right from the beginning till the end. I am happy with their service. The best thing about them is that, they will tell you everything you need to know about application inclusive of all the complications.