+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does a NEW PR card come in REGULAR or EXPRESS mail ?

jimmy-george

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Hi

I landed on April 17, 2015 as a brand new permanent resident and was wondering how the PR card comes. Does that come in regular mail which will be put in my mail box or does it come as express post or registered post that needs a sign. I will be out of town for a few weeks and was wondering how it comes. I would appreciate any clarification.

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
jimmy-george said:
Hi

I landed on April 17, 2015 as a brand new permanent resident and was wondering how the PR card comes. Does that come in regular mail which will be put in my mail box or does it come as express post or registered post that needs a sign. I will be out of town for a few weeks and was wondering how it comes. I would appreciate any clarification.
IMO it should be delivered by regular mail which will be dropped in ur mail box.

jimmy-george

Star Member
May 12, 2011
akil_f1 said:
IMO it should be delivered by regular mail which will be dropped in ur mail box.
No offence and I really appreciate your opinion and that is also my opinion if you ask me BUT I would like someone who have actually received it recently to tell me how they got it.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
jimmy-george said:
No offence and I really appreciate your opinion and that is also my opinion if you ask me BUT I would like someone who have actually received it recently to tell me how they got it.
Regular mail.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Some times they may ask to collect the card in person? Generally they send card by regular mail.