+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does 50% Hearing Deficiency in One Ear & High BP result to loss Medical Exam Failure?

RjH_4589

Jan 19, 2020
Chennai, India
Hi,

I have one ear hearing deficiency up to 50% due to an accident in my childhood days. I have a good hearing capacity in the other ear. I can't hear things precisely if I close my eyes & my other ear with an ear bud fully.

I also have a problem with getting high blood pressure a few times when I get more tensed out thinking of the situation and foreseeing things. I was taking medications for few extents of time and now I have stopped taking it and felt normal.

Do these 50% Hearing Deficiency in One Ear & High BP lead to medical inadmissibility ??

Please do provide me with clarification for my concerns. I m planning to take my exam next month.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
They are looking at costs to Canadian health care system and risk to others from diseases so I would say it shouldnt be an issue, if you google around you can find the maximum cost/year they will accept.

Reactions: RjH_4589

RjH_4589

Jan 19, 2020
Chennai, India
They are looking at costs to Canadian health care system and risk to others from diseases so I would say it shouldnt be an issue, if you google around you can find the maximum cost/year they will accept.
Thanks for your response.

I am not wearing any hearing aid. I felt it as not necessary & I can function as normal as others.

The doctor whom I consulted for my BP issues was mentioning that my BP was getting high due to essential hypertension. I had done around 5-6 kinds of tests (including ECG & Doppler Tests) as prescribed by my doctor to understand if the BP was getting high due to any internal organ issues...everything was good.

Can I take my medications given for my high BP before going to the medical exam ??