+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents

navdeep_mann

Jan 21, 2010
Hi
I am Navdeep here.I had applied for study permit in December but got refusal. CHC denied me to give study permit and got letter stating that the validation date of the acceptance letter,does not provide sufficient time to process your application.The processing time required to finalize your application,including medical examination,doesn't allow you sufficient time to intimate and plan departure to attend the educational institution before the start date of program that has been detailed in your offer of admission.Immigration officer advised me reapply with new offer letter.

Now i want to apply again for study permit.Do i need to prepare all documents again(PROPERTY,INCOME CERTIFICATE,J FORMS(my father is a farmer),EVALUATIONS OF MY PROPERTY)?

Now i want to apply through new consultant but when i asked to my old consultant about my funds documents,she told me CHC don't give funds documents back.IS it true(I think she is lying) ?IT is impossible to prepare new bills of my crop which i had sold in last three years.Then what can i do?

Can i apply without funds documents?(i think embassy already have it)Please help me out