Jallandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2012
Med's Done....
09-02-2012
hello friends.......

i recently got my canada student visa.......now i m little confused........i want to know what documents i will have to show to the immigration officer after landing in canada on the basis of which he/she will issue me the study permit and allow me to enter canada....i know that i have to show letter of introduction and letter of acceptance from college......but i m confused about other documents required.......plz friends help me out and tell me what other documents i have to show to immigration officer to enter canada,,,

Dec 25, 2011
surrey bc
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you just have to show your passport and your letter of acceptance from college and one more letter u got from with your visa thats it no other document

justinlewis

Mar 21, 2012
jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
Jallandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2012
Med's Done....
09-02-2012
i checked canadian immigration website........they say that i have to show proof of funds........how can i show that???

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justinlewis said:
i checked canadian immigration website........they say that i have to show proof of funds........how can i show that???
Hi,

1. Your 'Letter of Introduction' is itself a proof of your funding/candidature. You need only: LOA + a valid passport (with TRV) + a valid letter of introduction. It's a job of CHC India (not CIC) to cross verify your funding source/capacity.