+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required once case is transferred to local embassy

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts!

Please share the list of documents to be submitted related to one's profession under FSW category.

- Are reference letters or any other documents required from all previous employers. Or from current one will do.

- If its not possible to procure reference letter from any of the past employer, then whats the way of action.

- What the reference letter has to mention/explain. All the roles and responsibilities and/or just the performance.

Kindly share your experiences so that it can help me and hundreds of others who read this forum daily.

Many thanks in anticipation.

With Regards.

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitinkalra99 said:
Hi Experts!

Please share the list of documents to be submitted related to one's profession under FSW category.

- Are reference letters or any other documents required from all previous employers. Or from current one will do.

- If its not possible to procure reference letter from any of the past employer, then whats the way of action.

- What the reference letter has to mention/explain. All the roles and responsibilities and/or just the performance.

Kindly share your experiences so that it can help me and hundreds of others who read this forum daily.

Many thanks in anticipation.

With Regards.
Hi AllExperts!

Please share your knowledge. This means a lot to me
:)

Kind Regards'

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitinkalra99 said:
From all previous employers. Special attention is given to the ones that qualify your NOC

Write a letter explaining why you can't. Attach copies of your job offer letter, past pay slips, your work sample, letter of affidavit from your past supervisors and/or co-workers.

-Job title, employment duration; Job resposibilites statement signed by your immediate supervior; Pay history.

¬m2l