+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for ECA at WES

jigs040

Apr 19, 2017
Hello,
I was reading some online forum where some says to send all mark sheet of bachelors and masters and transcript and degree certificate should be sent to WES in order to do ECA.

But at WES website i don't see they mention to send individual semester mark sheet. So i'm little confuse if i only need to send Bachelors and masters degree certificate and transcript with sealed envelop or i need to send mark sheet as well ?

Also i wanted to confirm if i need to write WES reference number on each copy of my degree ?

Thanks!!

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hello,
I was reading some online forum where some says to send all mark sheet of bachelors and masters and transcript and degree certificate should be sent to WES in order to do ECA.

But at WES website i don't see they mention to send individual semester mark sheet. So i'm little confuse if i only need to send Bachelors and masters degree certificate and transcript with sealed envelop or i need to send mark sheet as well ?

Also i wanted to confirm if i need to write WES reference number on each copy of my degree ?

Thanks!!
WES has different requirements of the necessary documents for each country so some countries need to submit mark sheets while others don't. It's imperative you follow the instructions WES gives you specifically for the country in which you pursued your qualification, so only send them what they have specified they need for you.

Additionally, ensure the WES reference number is visible on anything you send to them otherwise you could delay or stall your application. But just for complete clarification, the reference number should not be on the copy of your degree; it should be on the envelopes you're mailing to them that will hold your degrees and transcripts :) Do not alter the degree in anyway...

jigs040

Apr 19, 2017
WES has different requirements of the necessary documents for each country so some countries need to submit mark sheets while others don't. It's imperative you follow the instructions WES gives you specifically for the country in which you pursued your qualification, so only send them what they have specified they need for you.

Additionally, ensure the WES reference number is visible on anything you send to them otherwise you could delay or stall your application. But just for complete clarification, the reference number should not be on the copy of your degree; it should be on the envelopes you're mailing to them that will hold your degrees and transcripts :) Do not alter the degree in anyway...

i'm from India. I don't have degree in sealed envelop. I have original copy of that and i made photocopies of that. so i'm thinking to submit photocopies individually in main envelop. Please suggest me if this is the good way to submit docs ?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
for the degrees yes, for the transcripts no: wes are specific as to how to send the documents, please check requirements for your country on the site and folow them to the letter
i'm from India. I don't have degree in sealed envelop. I have original copy of that and i made photocopies of that. so i'm thinking to submit photocopies individually in main envelop. Please suggest me if this is the good way to submit docs ?

jigs040

Apr 19, 2017
for the degrees yes, for the transcripts no: wes are specific as to how to send the documents, please check requirements for your country on the site and folow them to the letter

Thanks for your quick response. Yes. i'm going to submit transcript in sealed envelop with authorized registrar signed and degree in photocopies format.