+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents needed for WES

swap10287

Nov 23, 2016
Dear All,

I am initiating the procedure to get ECA done with WES as a part of Express Entry :

My Educational background:
PGDM from K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research(SIMSR),Mumbai (2013)
B.E. from K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai(2009)

I would like to know:
1. Do I need the transcripts or just attesting marksheets will suffice for my application ? (as in the WES documents requirement it is written as given below in separate section where marksheet/transcript is mentioned)
2. What all documents I need to get attested from Mumbai University , both MBA and Engineering or only engineering from University and MBA from college? and from which location?

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate

Examples: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctorate

AND

Forward a legible copy of the document to WES.

2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript

An official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

NOTES:
WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Appreciate your help.
Thanks.
Swapnil Parikh

Rkahlon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
swap10287 said:
Dear All,

I am initiating the procedure to get ECA done with WES as a part of Express Entry :

PGDM from K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research(SIMSR),Mumbai (2013)

I would like to know:
1. Do I need the transcripts or just attesting marksheets will suffice for my application ? (as in the WES documents requirement it is written as given below in separate section where marksheet/transcript is mentioned)
2. What all documents I need to get attested from Mumbai University , both MBA and Engineering or only engineering from University and MBA from college? and from which location?

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

AND

An official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

NOTES:
WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Appreciate your help.
Thanks.
Swapnil Parikh
I hav also sent transcripts to wes....
Copy of awarded degree can b sent bt fr each year's study u hav to request the univ they will provide transcripts in a sealed envelope. .
N as per college or univ ... u should obtain transcripts from the univ itself... i also did masters frm college bt i got transcripts from the affiliated university
Hope it helps

vibhu1989

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swap10287 said:
Dear All,

I would like to know:

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

AND

NOTES:

Appreciate your help.
Thanks.
Swapnil Parikh
1) Ask the respective universities for the process. For example, uni where I did my Bachelor's, attested the copy and sealed it to send it to WES but the university where I did Master's issued a fresh transcript and directly sent it out to WES.
2) Since both the colleges come under Mumbai university than they would be the authority to issue transcripts and not the respective colleges. In short go to Mumbai Uni for both the transcripts.

Best of luck with your process.

malikswapnil

Feb 7, 2017
I have collected my transcripts from respective colleges for Bachelor's and Master's degree. Do I need to apply again for transcripts from Mumbai University and if so do I apply for transcripts from Kalina or Fort?

Does the transcript from Mumbai University contain all FYBSc, SYBSc and TYBSc details?

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hiin my case i asked the university to send them directly the documents. ANd it was quick

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
WES does not accept college attested documents. The university has to attest.

mandyk7777

Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
IELTS Request
29-04-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Hi Swapnil,

I am a fellow SIMSRITE (PGDM 2009-2011).

Can you let me know if your PGDM was recognized as Masters by WES ? And what all documents did you submit for PGDM evalulation ?

Did you have to submit any AIU equivalence / AICTE approval certificate which is awarded to college as well ?

Warm Regards,
Mandar

Kartikj

Dec 30, 2017
Dear All,

I would like to know:

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

AND

NOTES:

Appreciate your help.
Thanks.
Swapnil Parikh
Hi Swapnil, just wanted to ask if your PGDM was recognized by WES. I too have completed PGDM Financial services from SIMSR.

kushtyagi

May 17, 2018
Hi Swapnil, just wanted to ask if your PGDM was recognized by WES. I too have completed PGDM Financial services from SIMSR.
Hi friends, this is fellow Simsrite. I have done my pgprm ( retail management in 2008) and in Wes results my pg was not recognized. Please help if your results were positive with IQAS.