+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents for WES ECA

baluca86

Nov 19, 2017
Hi All,

I am in the initial phase to apply for Canadian Immigration and have started with the ECA with WES .

I have received the WES reference number and i will be sending the following documents to WES. Kindly let me know if its correct and if anymore documents are required :

Item 1: Copy of my Graduate and Post Graduate certificates.( I am sending this directly to WES through courier)

Item 2 : Transcripts from my graduation and post graduation universities.( I am arranging transcripts through an agency and they will send it directly to WES)

Also please do let me know of any other matter to be taken care of for ECA.

Regards

Balu

zohaib90

Apr 27, 2017
Hi All,

I am in the initial phase to apply for Canadian Immigration and have started with the ECA with WES .

I have received the WES reference number and i will be sending the following documents to WES. Kindly let me know if its correct and if anymore documents are required :

Item 1: Copy of my Graduate and Post Graduate certificates.( I am sending this directly to WES through courier)

Item 2 : Transcripts from my graduation and post graduation universities.( I am arranging transcripts through an agency and they will send it directly to WES)

Also please do let me know of any other matter to be taken care of for ECA.

Regards

Balu
Item 1: Include your transcripts as well along with the certificates.
Item 2: Why are you arranging through an agency? Your university should be sending directly to WES.

Do mention your WES Reference number on all the envelopes sending to WES, also request your university to do the same.

baluca86

Nov 19, 2017
Item 1: Include your transcripts as well along with the certificates.
Item 2: Why are you arranging through an agency? Your university should be sending directly to WES.

Do mention your WES Reference number on all the envelopes sending to WES, also request your university to do the same.
Hi Zohaib,

Transcripts will be send directly from two different universities to WES as separate package( As i have done graduation and post graduation from different university).

And the reason why iam depending on agencies for transcripts is because i cannot travel to universities right now to arrange the transcripts and the agency will do it for me for a certain amount .

And for the copy of my graduation and masters certificates i will send it directly in a normal envelope directly to WES with its reference number . Is this fine ???

Thank you for the response

zohaib90

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Zohaib,

Transcripts will be send directly from two different universities to WES as separate package( As i have done graduation and post graduation from different university).

And the reason why iam depending on agencies for transcripts is because i cannot travel to universities right now to arrange the transcripts and the agency will do it for me for a certain amount .

And for the copy of my graduation and masters certificates i will send it directly in a normal envelope directly to WES with its reference number . Is this fine ???

Thank you for the response
And for the copy of my graduation and masters certificates i will send it directly in a normal envelope directly to WES with its reference number . Is this fine ??? - Yes it is fine to send in a simple envelope with reference number and address on it as below format.
Along with your copy of graduation and masters certificates include your transcript copies as well. This is what I have done and was told to.

WES Reference No. XXXXXXXX

World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Mrs. Ali

Apr 25, 2019
Dear All

I need to ask that which documents are to be send to WES for ECA from Pakistan and what is all the procedure? There website states that we need to send all are documents but some forums say only bachelors degree.

Your kind advise would be helpful!

Thank you