+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents for Manitoba PNP

DDPatel

Nov 15, 2014
Hi All,

I have received an LAA for MPNP. However I need some clarifications on the documents that needs to be submitted. can someone please help:

1. For educational documents , do we need to submit the transcripts or the degree certificates will be accepted ? While filling the final application form, it has an option of transcripts as well as degree certificates. But the list of documents mentioned on the website says transcripts. please clarify.

2. Employment documents : Should the reference letters be compulsorily on the letter head of the company ? Or a reference letter on a blank page with the visiting card of the colleagues will be acceptable?

I will appreciate if someone can guide on the above documents

Thanks

Regards,
D Patel

PSGOD77

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
HI Mr.Patel,

Do you know how much old funds/bank statements are required while submitting documents

PSGOD77

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hi All,

I have received an LAA for MPNP. However I need some clarifications on the documents that needs to be submitted. can someone please help:

1. For educational documents , do we need to submit the transcripts or the degree certificates will be accepted ? While filling the final application form, it has an option of transcripts as well as degree certificates. But the list of documents mentioned on the website says transcripts. please clarify.

2. Employment documents : Should the reference letters be compulsorily on the letter head of the company ? Or a reference letter on a blank page with the visiting card of the colleagues will be acceptable?

I will appreciate if someone can guide on the above documents

Thanks

Regards,
D Patel
Hi Mr.Patel,

How did you manage employment docs?
is it ok if its not on company letter head?