+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document approval

drvijayreddepaka

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
code.130 (3112,omnipraticienes et médecins en médecine familiale)
APPNOV2014NY said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

What a @ # @ $ @ # @ !# @ !#
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

drvijayreddepaka

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
code.130 (3112,omnipraticienes et médecins en médecine familiale)
APPNOV2014NY said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

What a @ # @ $ @ # @ !# @ !#

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp#

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
drvijayreddepaka said:
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp#
and how is this relevant to this thread. Dude stop spamming this forum with vague and irrelevant information . If you have any value information to add please do , otherwise read, learn and enjoy.

jitenderakkari

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
5/02/16
AOR Received.
17/03/16
File Transfer...
08/04/2016. RPRF 14/04/16
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08/05/17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.
LANDED..........
Waiting to land..
APPNOV2014NY said:
and how is this relevant to this thread. Dude stop spamming this forum with vague and irrelevant information . If you have any value information to add please do , otherwise read, learn and enjoy.
Dear APPNOV2014NY
I should agree with you here
@Drvijayreddepaka i think you should start your own consultancy or your own forum.
You dont need to reply in each and every thread if you dont know the specific answer. Its irritating.. you are asking some people personal details to be sent to your email id. I dont think its necessary. I am seeing some negativity in your replies.
People in these forums are desperately waitingfor some positive things to happen. If you really have some infotmation share and help others. Please dont discourage people and stop providing irrelevant information and questioning people as if you are an immigration agent.
Please take it in a postive note. I dont want to hurt you. Hope you understand
Good luck to all

razi_zaheer

Apr 4, 2016
rushabh.mechatronics said:
@aappnov2014 & @razi,
if i am not wrong, than date and validity of notarised document is of no problem. it is valid for lifelong.
matter is, in india notary personal have only few years validity and they need to renew their license. (just general info)

1 IMPORTANT thing to know is that, the notarised copy should be done from the same country as the country of document origin.
i.e., if document is of some canadian institute, than notary should be done by some canadian personal only and not american or other personal.
I do not remember where i had read this info, but my speculated idea, is that, personal from 1 country may not understand 2nd country's system and language.

Many thanks for valuable comments, appreciated.

razi_zaheer

Apr 4, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
@ drvijayreddepaka

Stop s_h#i+t!t$i#n&g around in this forum :mad:

@razi_zaheer

Since I was out of my home country , I had submitted documented that were notarized 1.5 years back. My wife had submitted documents that were notarized 8 months back. All of our documents were accepted by MIDI.

Few acquaintances in this forum were not in their home country, got their documents notarized from home country and received them via courier. This was done after receving document checklist.These people also did not face any issue.

It appears that all that MIDI cares about is that if your documents are notarized or not irrespective of when they were notarized.

@abnormal_dream

You are OK if you did not visit your home country after Police Certificate was issued.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

"If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory."
Many thanks for valuable comments.