+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctoral program Universities?

RA_CANADA

Jun 15, 2010
Can some member of this forum please list the name of the Universities that offer doctoral programs? and also its other requirements? Thank You.
Regards,
RA_CANADA

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
Why dont you search all the leading universities of canada.. u r goin for Doctoral and want spoon feeding.. come on man...

jeby

Jan 19, 2010
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-12-2009
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Passport Req..
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
Dear RA Canada,
Go through the site of ACU in Canada:

http://www.aucc.ca/

regards,
jeby

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
U got a long list of universities. I guess it depends on which subject field u are going to get it..

Ye i guess what you can do is first get a list of all universities and then just go through them one by one with graduate programs list. then based on your priorities either u go with city- or fees or funding or ranking of universities, Just pick one of them or also apply for more than couple..

I hope this may help u..

Kavya

rizkhokhar

Apr 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are really serious to study then you might have the best options in Canada, but keep the followings in mind:

Annual fee and living expenses (Doctoral programs could be from 3-5 years long)
University and Province/Territories where you are going to study (Because after completion of your course, you might get PR (if you desire so) through provincial nominee programs)

In this regard, University of Saskatchewan and University of Regina are the best options. These universities are located in Saskatchewan province. You may further explore the Saskatchewan's own website and the said universities' websites.

Papapee

May 31, 2011
Are you serious? How can you be thinking of a doctoral program in a country without no idea of what to study or the school to study? Sorry this is a shame! As it demand no sensible response.

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Papapee said:
Are you serious? How can you be thinking of a doctoral program in a country without no idea of what to study or the school to study? Sorry this is a shame! As it demand no sensible response.
I concur with Papapee on this.

When we go to buy a $10 watch, we still check with few shops and try out many models.

This is about 4 precious years of your life so please do research the program well before making a final call.

Think about it!

- GS

RA_CANADA

Jun 15, 2010
Hello,
Firstly, thank you very much for all the replies.

@Papapee
@GS_Stud
Actually, I tell you why I asked about the DOCTORAL PROGRAM UNIVERSITIES, I have family friends there in Canada, they want me to take there, they told me that they are sending the sponsorship letter and told me that I must appear for the visitor visa, but I don’t want to go there as a visitor, here in India, I have double Masters in Computers and want to study there, so some person advised me that why I don’t go there to do doctoral program, but I understand its difficult to do such a course in an unknown country, now, I have some questions first one is How my family friends can be helpful in my study there or what type of sponsorship letter should I say to them to send me that can be helpful in getting the study visa? Also please suggest some course either diploma or degree to me? Hope to see replies.
Thank you.
RA_CANADA

Tikku

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
13-06-2010
Nomination.....
Full Docs sent 10-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
Here you go, spend some time on aucc dot ca

RA_CANADA

Jun 15, 2010
Hi,
@ Tikku
Can you please tell me clearly what you want to say? Also, Please members, I need your advice. Reply.
Thank You.
RA_CANADA