+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctor doing ECA from WES

Nov 18, 2017
Hi

My wife is an MBBS doctor in BD but not practicing (she got into marketing department of a pharmaceutical company), since she is the secondary applicant, we did her ECA from WES and got the report stating "First professional degree in medicine (Doctor of Medicine)". However when applying for pool submission, her study portion is not being accepted.

Any ideas what to do?

Thanks

Rubayat

afarrakh

Mar 17, 2018
Hi

My wife is an MBBS doctor in BD but not practicing (she got into marketing department of a pharmaceutical company), since she is the secondary applicant, we did her ECA from WES and got the report stating "First professional degree in medicine (Doctor of Medicine)". However when applying for pool submission, her study portion is not being accepted.

Any ideas what to do?

Thanks

Rubayat
Did your prob get solved? Im in the same boat

Addy123

Mar 10, 2018
What if primary applicant is a Doctor and doesn’t want to practise Medicine in Canada! Can he/she get ECA through WES or BCIT. Would CIC process the EE Case?

Khaleda papri

Jan 22, 2018
What if primary applicant is a Doctor and doesn’t want to practise Medicine in Canada! Can he/she get ECA through WES or BCIT. Would CIC process the EE Case?
Hi,have u got any answer?I am too some extent in the same boat.I am doing sonography here in bd.I have not yet applied in EE ,I do not know from where I have to do accreditation either WES ECA or MCC. ECA?

viki_virgo

Mar 24, 2018
Dear Gents,
Need your kind support and advise regarding one issue which i facing,i applied as General practitioner/family physician 2016 NOC code 3112 and done ECA from WES and got ITA. After submission of all documents i received response from IRCC General practitioner/family physician 2016 NOC code 3112 must need to submit ECA from MCC(Medical Coucil of Canada) and they give me 30 days to submit my ECA from MCC report with in 30 days other wise my application may cause rejected.
After that i applied for ECA MCC but its lengthy process its will take 2-3 Moths so i applied Extension will they allow me extension kindly guide.

Reactions: shooterdee

Khaleda papri

Jan 22, 2018
Dear Gents,
Need your kind support and advise regarding one issue which i facing,i applied as General practitioner/family physician 2016 NOC code 3112 and done ECA from WES and got ITA. After submission of all documents i received response from IRCC General practitioner/family physician 2016 NOC code 3112 must need to submit ECA from MCC(Medical Coucil of Canada) and they give me 30 days to submit my ECA from MCC report with in 30 days other wise my application may cause rejected.
After that i applied for ECA MCC but its lengthy process its will take 2-3 Moths so i applied Extension will they allow me extension kindly guide.
So far I know for GP as your NOC,u must do your ECA from MCC.but I am not sure about ur extension appeal.I am from Bangladesh and practising on Ultrasound, but in this fact I have to ECA from other than MCC.I also asked this question as my NOC 3216,from where I have to do ECA,not got any answer.
Pls,any one clarify him.

viki_virgo

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks Khaleda ,
Yes After AOR and IRCC response i realized i must need to submit ECA from MCC instead of ECA from WES as Medical Practitioner.
ECA MCC is already in process but only thing making me worry for extension .

Addy123

Mar 10, 2018
Dear Gents,
Thank you for informing us and educating us on subject matter. I pray that you get Extension from IRCC. Upload documents/fee paid receipt/screenshot showing that you have already applied and the procedure takes around 2 months which is out of your control. Best of luck!!! I’m hopeful

Arie1991

Jul 30, 2018
Dear Gents,
Please Sir, I am in the same shoes now. Was ur application approved? Thanks

Nitewalker

Oct 2, 2014
Guys need your help, although I did ask this in the other forum but want reassurance. My wife is a secondary applicant and has a medical degree will ECA from WES will work?? Also she doesnt have any experience and I am applying in the finance role NOC.

shooterdee

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. How did yours go? I am in the same shoes now too. Thanks
So what I did with my situation was to quickly initiate the process for ECA by MCC. Create a profile on the MCC website and start a source verification process with your transcrips/final diploma. Obviously I couldn't get it done within the 30 day validity period, so I uploaded a letter with evidence of initiation of the ECA with MCC and requested for an extension and they gave me an additional 30 days. It wasn't still ready at the deadline of the second month too, so I uploaded another letter together with evidence of the ECA progress to my profile on the CIC website. Thankfully I got the ECA within the second month so I uploaded it.
Just send them a letter by uploading it to your profile, but I think you should have evidence that you're in the process of getting your ECA by MCC. I'm sure they're pretty much aware it's a common error most doctors do hence their patience in my situation.

nneezeo

Jun 8, 2019
So what I did with my situation was to quickly initiate the process for ECA by MCC. Create a profile on the MCC website and start a source verification process with your transcrips/final diploma. Obviously I couldn't get it done within the 30 day validity period, so I uploaded a letter with evidence of initiation of the ECA with MCC and requested for an extension and they gave me an additional 30 days. It wasn't still ready at the deadline of the second month too, so I uploaded another letter together with evidence of the ECA progress to my profile on the CIC website. Thankfully I got the ECA within the second month so I uploaded it.
Just send them a letter by uploading it to your profile, but I think you should have evidence that you're in the process of getting your ECA by MCC. I'm sure they're pretty much aware it's a common error most doctors do hence their patience in my situation.
Hi Shooterdee can you kindly clarify for me...as a secondary applicant with a medical degree (MBBS) do i need to do ECA either with WES or MCC i don't intend to practice as a medical doctor.

Reactions: Sen88