Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
string11 said:
hey folks!
Dr. Hasib, basmallah i know u guys r doing ur best to keep this thread alive..
I was so hopeless till today as i either had AOR or was able to acess the update of my apllication so was just sitting inactive with no energy..
Finally,i was able to get a client no and it shows....We received your application for permanent residence on November 22, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 25, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Is this 1st AOR?
but why didn't i receive it in my email? Anyway now what is the next step i need to do? friends seniors please share ur views....
Hey String11,
ecas status usually mentions this when the application passes the CIO eligibility review & the date mentioned would be the date they sent you a PER/NER email (if you supplied an email), especially that the date they mention coincides with dates when other forum members who applied at the same time you applied received their PERs/NERs.

IsA (by god's will) you probably received a PER that haven't reached your email for some reason (maybe landed in your junk mail, got deleted at fault, your email is wrongly stated in the application or the CIO might have mistyped it).. in any case scenario, a decision has been already given regarding your application & you want to know about it..

You should contact CIO, there's an online enquiry form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp , fill it up & explain your situation & in it mention your email (incase they got it wrong).. don't forget to mention your full name (in the enquiry), date of birth, file number or client number, mailing address, email address, telephone & fax number.

You can also send an email to FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca mentioning the same info (above)

best regards, & don't forget to tell us the happy PER news inshAllah (by god's will) :)

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
basmalahh said:
According to my knowledge, that doesn't lower your chances, I've got only one year of internship by which I am applying & thank Allah (god) I've a preliminary approval from CIO... So don't worry.. & keep in mind that this immigration process (after you send your application) is mostly about being patient & trying not to get stressed or too worried about it (which is ofcourse v hard :) )

best regards,
basmalahh
Thanks basmalahh for your response, please tell me dod you hire any lawyer or consultant and what score you got in your IELTS exam.

please reply.

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sho78 said:
Thanks basmalahh for your response, please tell me dod you hire any lawyer or consultant and what score you got in your IELTS exam.

please reply.
Well sho78, I haven't hired any consultants, my IELTS score was an overall 8, but my application score was the exact required 67 points.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
basmalahh said:
Well sho78, I haven't hired any consultants, my IELTS score was an overall 8, but my application score was the exact required 67 points.
Thanks basmalahh.

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dear Dr. Hasib (our honored dentist :) ),
The envelope mentioned in no. 11 is the big envelope which will contain all the documents & forms we are to fill.

The self addressing mailing labels are mentioned as number 2 in Documents B (Papers) Original/Copy
CIO Required documents
:)

but thank you alot for pointing it out so that no one would miss it :).

We may also add that if someone doesn't want to supply the mailing address labels, 2 medium sized envelopes with the addresses written on them (1 English, 1 in applicant's main language) could be supplied instead.

best regards to all,
basmalahh

Dr.Hasib said:
i just want to make a simple change:
number 11.
2 self address mailing labels one in English and 1 in your native language.
Instead of an envelop, print those mailing labels in A4 size pages
basmalahh said:
Dear Dr. Aref,
If you get your 67 marks then you can by Allah's (god's) grace apply as a skilled worker
you should take the test on this page in order to be sure..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp

I did try to calculate it for you but there are certain information which you need to supply yourself (as your years of experience, whether you have any relatives in canada..etc)

Anyway, you should be applying to Centralized intake office in Canada, which will later on transfer your paper to London Visa Office

Furthermore, You need to follow the following steps in order to apply:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

there are 2 checklists containing the papers you are required to supply to CIO, & that is CIO's checklist & London visa office checklist,
You need to download these from the following links:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp (CIO application package containing several forms & required documents)

& London VO checklist from:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

Then, I had done before this schedule for myself, my husband & 2 young kids while applying (I copied and pasted it for you hoping it would help you, but please don't rely 100 percent on it because I fear I might have missed something while writing it, so only use it as a simplified guide)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وعلى الله فليتوكل المؤمنون""
Documents A (Forms) Original/ Copy
Forms (CIO)

1. CIO Checklist - completed Original
2. Application For Permanent Residence- completed Original
3. Form For Background declaration - completed dated & signed Original
4. Form For Background declaration - completed dated & signed (husband) Original
5. Form for Economic classes - completed Original
6. Form For Additional Family Information - completed dated & signed Original
7. Form For Additional Family Information - completed dated & signed (husband) Original
8. Form For Fee Payment - completed Original
9. Form For Background declaration - completed dated & signed Original
10. Form For Background declaration (husband) - completed dated & signed Original
11. An Envelope ( * )- write addresses & NOC code order Original

Forms (London Visa Office)
12. Visa Office Checklist - completed Original
13. Supplementary information (your travels)- completed Original
14. Supplementary information (your travels)-completed (husband) Original

Documents B (Papers) Original/Copy
CIO Required documents

1. Passport's bio-data page Copy
2. 2 self- addressed mailing labels (1 English, 1 in applicant's main language) O
3. Proof of language proficiency (IELTS) O

Visa Office Document requirements
4. Birth certificate C
5. Birth certificate- husband C
6. Birth certificate- child 1 C
7. Birth certificate- Child 2 C
8. Marriage certificate C
9. Passport Bio-data pages + visa's page C
10. Passport Bio-data pages + visa's page- husband C
11. Passport Bio-data pages + visa's page- Child 1 C
12. Passport Bio-data pages- Child 2 C
13. Graduation degree & certification C
14. Graduation degree & certification- husband C
15. Transcripts of degree O
16. Transcripts of degree- husband O
17. Notarized Professional qualifications certificates C
18. Notarized Professional qualifications certificates- husband C
19. Notarized employment contracts (present & past employers) C
20. Notarized employment contracts (present & past employers)- husband C
21. Letters of reference (present & past employers) must contain:
- Specific period of work
- Positions held during the period mentioned
- Main responsibilities & duties
- Total annual salary plus benefits
- Signature of direct supervisor or personnel officer
- Business card of the person signing.
If not applicable provide written explanation O
22. Letters of reference (present & past employers)- husband, must contain:
- Specific period of work
- Positions held during the period mentioned
- Main responsibilities & duties
- Total annual salary plus benefits
- Signature of direct supervisor or personnel officer
- Business card of the person signing
If not applicable provide written explanation O
23. Proof of language proficiency IELTS O
24. Proof of funds in the form of:
- Current bank certificate letter
- Evidence of savings balance
- Fixed or time deposit statements O
25. Fee payment
Bank draft to Receiver General for Canada in Canadian dollars O
26. 4 photos, (see photo specifications) & write on back of photos O
27. 4 photos- husband & write on back of photos O
28. 4 photos- Child 1 & write on back of photos O
29. 4 photos- Child 2 & write on back of photosO

Other possible documents??
1. Police certificate KSA O
2. Police certificate KSA- husband O
3. Police certificate (any other countries been to more than 6 months) O
4. Police certificate (any other countries been to more than 6 months)- husband O

N.B.s:
Then mail the application to CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia:
- Complete application &
- Supporting documents

All copies + translation if in Arabic or any other language rather than english except:
1. Police certificates ?? (original)
2. Graduation transcripts?? (original)
3. Letters of reference (original)
4. IELTS certificate (original)
5. Fee payment cheque (original)

If u cannot present certain documents, please enclose an explanation and any other substitute document.

I hope that have been of help to you ..
good luck,
basmalahh

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sho78 said:
Thanks basmalahh.
My pleasure sho78,
just hang on more over here to keep our thread alive :)

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Thank you so much for ur supporting words Pratirajya,it really helps to relieve some stress out with some positive words.
Now just checking status now and then and waiting for it to get changed.
pratirajya said:
I think thats the PER . May be the PER they send might have gone to junk mail or got deleted. Well even my ECAS status says the same , as yours. Just follow your ECAS regularly and if it says received by Visa office then it is sure that is a PER. May be you can verify with Buffalo guys who got PER, about their change in ECAS status. Don't worry you will certainly make it String. And follow up with your old apartment guys so that they will forward the mail to you in case you have yours.

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Thanks Basmalahh!
I too feel the same way but still there's always a darker side so worried about. Anyway i have send an enquiry to CIO to resend me email about the decesion made on feb as they have mentioned online. so hopefully by next week i am hoping to get reply.

basmalahh said:
Hey String11,
ecas status usually mentions this when the application passes the CIO eligibility review & the date mentioned would be the date they sent you a PER/NER email (if you supplied an email), especially that the date they mention coincides with dates when other forum members who applied at the same time you applied received their PERs/NERs.

IsA (by god's will) you probably received a PER that haven't reached your email for some reason (maybe landed in your junk mail, got deleted at fault, your email is wrongly stated in the application or the CIO might have mistyped it).. in any case scenario, a decision has been already given regarding your application & you want to know about it..

You should contact CIO, there's an online enquiry form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp , fill it up & explain your situation & in it mention your email (incase they got it wrong).. don't forget to mention your full name (in the enquiry), date of birth, file number or client number, mailing address, email address, telephone & fax number.

You can also send an email to FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca mentioning the same info (above)

best regards, & don't forget to tell us the happy PER news inshAllah (by god's will) :)

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Hi guys, ive talked to my classmate who is now a family physician in canada thru facebook, I asked him about the system. I told him everything I know so far and he concurred. What I told him as far as I know is I have to do the credentialing then take the mccee in my country, then take the mccqe1 in canada. Now, the requirement varies to which province you will go, so check the corresponding website, in his case he took all the way to mccqe2. He advised me to get a good score for all the exam for you to qualify for possible re-training. The statistics according to him however is not that good, with over 300 candidates and fifty were selected then only 10 made it. I was kind of depressed a bit by the numbers, but hey it is still worth the try right.

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
carl128 said:
Hi guys, ive talked to my classmate who is now a family physician in canada thru facebook, I asked him about the system. I told him everything I know so far and he concurred. What I told him as far as I know is I have to do the credentialing then take the mccee in my country, then take the mccqe1 in canada. Now, the requirement varies to which province you will go, so check the corresponding website, in his case he took all the way to mccqe2. He advised me to get a good score for all the exam for you to qualify for possible re-training. The statistics according to him however is not that good, with over 300 candidates and fifty were selected then only 10 made it. I was kind of depressed a bit by the numbers, but hey it is still worth the try right.
I know Cam that when we look at the statistics it sounds really dark.. but what I have noticed is that ALL the people I know who have gone there (though they aren't many, maybe 5 or so & I don't know them well) they all passed the exams & are now integrated in the healthcare system as physicians!!!

For me, that means one thing.. which is that it's not THAT hard.. I don't know a single doctor who is working there as anything else, nor have I heard of one in my friends' friends' friends' network!!

The other thing I am sure of, is that when someone works well, it must pay off, especially when the environment & atmosphere is a helpful one.. & from what I hear, that in the Western Canadian culture, the hard worker is always well recognized..
& that's also good news..

The last thing is that even if we say that the exams ARE hard & the path is difficult. I am sure that if we studied well enough, we will excel.. so, it's a matter of being serious.. Well, to me that has always been the case in any exam.. so, just study.. & isA (by god's will ) everything will be great.. so, what does that differ from the medical exams I have already passed before in my country? another couple of exams.. so what? I am sure we can do it.. & if we can't, then maybe we don't deserve it enough yet.. & that's fair..

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
basmalahh said:
I know Cam that when we look at the statistics it sounds really dark.. but what I have noticed is that ALL the people I know who have gone there (though they aren't many, maybe 5 or so & I don't know them well) they all passed the exams & are now integrated in the healthcare system as physicians!!!

For me, that means one thing.. which is that it's not THAT hard.. I don't know a single doctor who is working there as anything else, nor have I heard of one in my friends' friends' friends' network!!

The other thing I am sure of, is that when someone works well, it must pay off, especially when the environment & atmosphere is a helpful one.. & from what I hear, that in the Western Canadian culture, the hard worker is always well recognized..
& that's also good news..

The last thing is that even if we say that the exams ARE hard & the path is difficult. I am sure that if we studied well enough, we will excel.. so, it's a matter of being serious.. Well, to me that has always been the case in any exam.. so, just study.. & isA (by god's will ) everything will be great.. so, what does that differ from the medical exams I have already passed before in my country? another couple of exams.. so what? I am sure we can do it.. & if we can't, then maybe we don't deserve it enough yet.. & that's fair..
I totaly agree with you, that is why it is worth the effort and besides if we will not do it or even give a try, in the end we might ask ourselves what if i did that. Of course I will do my best and study hard, that is why we bacame doctors we have patience and we never stopped studying and learning. I do hope and pray that we make it there and practice our crafts there. Goodluck to you.

vasalagovind

Feb 5, 2009
thank s basmaallah for ur knowledge about
canadian medical system.
Kudos to carl 123 FOR POSITIVE APPROACH to cOMPLEX SYSTEM .it is the mind set more important than the problem .my friend & my
self both from india following toronto notes. where there is a will there is a way.
Regards vasala

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
carl128 said:
I totaly agree with you, that is why it is worth the effort and besides if we will not do it or even give a try, in the end we might ask ourselves what if i did that. Of course I will do my best and study hard, that is why we bacame doctors we have patience and we never stopped studying and learning. I do hope and pray that we make it there and practice our crafts there. Goodluck to you.
Dear Carl,
First, sorry for mistyping your name in the previous post..
Second, I loved your reply.You are absolutely right & I like your positive attitude.. :)

I pray we all get to Canada soon & the anxiousness of waiting for our application process ends soon ..
:) best regards,
basmalahh

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
vasalagovind said:
thank s basmaallah for ur knowledge about
canadian medical system.
Kudos to carl 123 FOR POSITIVE APPROACH to cOMPLEX SYSTEM .it is the mind set more important than the problem .my friend & my
self both from india following toronto notes. where there is a will there is a way.
Regards vasala
Thanks Vasala it's only the little I know,
Kudos to your attitude :) & with such an attitude I am sure of your future success :)

By god's will ,we will soon be colleagues in Canada :)

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Hi Friends
I am new to this thread. I am an anaesthetist in India. Though at present outlook may not be so good, in future Canada will need more doctors for their ageing population and will have no option but to get Foreign trained doctors into their system.
Best of Luck to all
Royalman