Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi me a radiologist frm india . lets interact with each other and help each other out
goodwill said:
Hi to all
Any of u have taken MCCEE,I,m planning to take it next year beginning.
What r ur plans.please share.
regards.

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
Dear Dreamer,
Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable experience with us.

Where are you from?

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Dreamer
Thankyou for sharing your experienc .I want your opinion about my experience certificate .I have been working in same government hospital for last 15 years ,therefore I have only one experience certificate issued by Executive District officer .Is that ok ? having extroridinary single appointment ????

Dreamer.

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2008
Doc's Request.
20-06-2009
AOR Received.
03-03-2009
Med's Request
17-11-2009
Med's Done....
30-12-2010
Interview........
08-03-2010
Passport Req..
03-06-2010
Hi aamir and sunasir,

Am from Pakistan(Baluchistan Specifically).
well your single certificate from your EDO will be more then enough,working and showing a letter from a single place is better then showing you worked in many places like me,, Beside You may have your contract letter and also pay slips,you can also get yourself a letter issued from the secretariat (which i think should give you one,all government doctors in every province are working under home department right)..Try to get a letter which may mention your job description check out the list below for 3112 its not necessary that all should be there but never just copy and paste it'll look like self service you may modify it a bit or rearrange the sentence..I was never a govt employee still working as a post graduate student in orthopedic,only submitted letters from head of dept and also from the admin officer of the hospital and it worked out for me.Listen most govt and private have there own pattern for giving experience certificate and its well known to CIC even that everyone is not entertained like the way they want to meaning they'll only provide letters which they are accustomed to give.

Unit Group
3112 General Practitioners and Family Physicians

General practitioners and family physicians diagnose and treat the diseases, physiological disorders and injuries of patients. They provide primary contact and continuous care toward the management of patients' health. They usually work in private practice, including group or team practices, hospitals and clinics. Residents in training to be general practitioners and family physicians are included in this unit group.
Example Titles

family physician
general practitioner (GP)
medical doctor
resident, general practice

View all titles
Main duties

General practitioners and family physicians perform some or all of the following duties:

* Examine patients and take their histories, order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures and consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients' physical and mental health
* Prescribe and administer medications and treatments
* Perform and assist in routine surgery
* Provide emergency care
* Provide acute care management
* Inoculate and vaccinate patients
* Deliver babies and provide pre-natal and post-natal care
* Advise patients and their families on health care including health promotion, disease, illness and accident prevention
* Provide counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues
* Perform patient advocacy role
* Co-ordinate or manage primary patient care
* Provide continuous care to patients
* Supervise home care services
* Report births, deaths, and contagious and other diseases to governmental authorities.

Employment requirements

* A bachelor's degree
or
In Quebec, completion of a college program and one year of pre-medicine university studies is usually required.

* Graduation from an approved medical school
and
Two to three years of family medicine residency training are required.

* Completion of the qualifying examinations of the Medical Council of Canada
and
Licensing by the provincial or territorial licensing authority are required.

suzi123

Jan 30, 2010
Greetings to all doctor colleagues!
i have been a member of this forum since jan 2010 but was in search of doctors post to migrate to canada her today i found it. I am so glad that now we all of the same profession can share our good and bitter experiences in a single post.

Now, let me tell my story i have been planning to apply for federal skilled worker since 2 years long but didn't have confident to fill up the application hearing canada is tough for IMGs but now finding so many friends i am planning to apply ASAP but the thing is that i completed my MBBS from bangladesh and have been in USA for 3 years with my husband with few diploma nonclinical training with no work for the last 3years so my case seems to be little complex. I hope hiring a lawyer would be easier for me to handle my application so is there anyone who knows a good cic approved lawyer here in usa if possible newyork city to go for and consult. I would be really very greatful if somebody could give me a way find the lawyer so that i could start my application ASAP.
Thank you all for reading my post and hope to her soon from someone.

Good luck to all my colleagues.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
suzi123 said:
Greetings to all doctor colleagues!
i have been a member of this forum since jan 2010 but was in search of doctors post to migrate to canada her today i found it. I am so glad that now we all of the same profession can share our good and bitter experiences in a single post.

Now, let me tell my story i have been planning to apply for federal skilled worker since 2 years long but didn't have confident to fill up the application hearing canada is tough for IMGs but now finding so many friends i am planning to apply ASAP but the thing is that i completed my MBBS from bangladesh and have been in USA for 3 years with my husband with few diploma nonclinical training with no work for the last 3years so my case seems to be little complex. I hope hiring a lawyer would be easier for me to handle my application so is there anyone who knows a good cic approved lawyer here in usa if possible newyork city to go for and consult. I would be really very greatful if somebody could give me a way find the lawyer so that i could start my application ASAP.
Thank you all for reading my post and hope to her soon from someone.

Good luck to all my colleagues.
U cant apply if u dont have minimum 1 year continuous paid work experience.

suzi123

Jan 30, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
U cant apply if u dont have minimum 1 year continuous paid work experience.
i do have 2 year full paid experiences imy home country but now its alomost been 3 yrs i have no experience. hope i can apply with my past 2 yrs experience.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
suzi123 said:
i do have 2 year full paid experiences imy home country but now its alomost been 3 yrs i have no experience. hope i can apply with my past 2 yrs experience.
then u can apply(if ur exp occured in the last 10 years)
well, i dont think u need any help from lawyer. all u need is 67 points. let's calculate your points,shall we? u will get 16 from General Training IELTS(listening 7.5=4,Reading 6.5=4,speaking 6.5=4, writing 6.5=4).
u will get 17 points from your 2 years work exp.
10 points from your age.
for your MBBS degree u will get 20 points.
now, u r 4 points short.u will get this 4 points from your husband's bachelor degree. u can also get points if u or your husband have any first blood relative residing in canada.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Suzi123
Dr.Hasib has described comprhensively the prerequsites for application however if you think to hire an immigration consultant you could visit the cic website or following link .You can hire consultant from any part of world but I think it's better to be from your native country or from where you are now.
http://www.csic-scci.ca/find/all.html

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
Thanks dreamer again

All doctors,
Please mention your timelines in your signature please

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Dreamer
Thankyou for prompt response .Government of Punjab published a book in 2000 which describes job description of all health caring personels working under its jurisdiction.The words used in job description of medical officer are almost same as mentioned in Noc-3112 .Moreover I am a regular employee and was selected by punjab public service commision and was awarded appoinment letter by Governor signed by Secretary which I submitted (The old letter)along with Experience certificate (By EDO ).One mistake, I did'nt submit payslip and PMDC registration however in bank statement salary was mentioned .Were payslip and PMDC registration necessary?

brill

Dec 11, 2009
sunasir said:
Dear Dreamer
Thankyou for prompt response .Government of Punjab published a book in 2000 which describes job description of all health caring personels working under its jurisdiction.The words used in job description of medical officer are almost same as mentioned in Noc-3112 .Moreover I am a regular employee and was selected by punjab public service commision and was awarded appoinment letter by Governor signed by Secretary which I submitted (The old letter)along with Experience certificate (By EDO ).One mistake, I did'nt submit payslip and PMDC registration however in bank statement salary was mentioned .Were payslip and PMDC registration necessary?
HI GUYS,
GOOD TO SEE DOCTOR'S FORUM HERE.
I HAVE A QUERY THAT I HAVE 18 YEARS OF FULL TIME STUDIES -MBBS 17 YEARS +1 FULL TIME POST GRADUATE TRAINING CERTIFICATE IN GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL(OTHER THAN HOUSE JOB)
WILL THIS BE ABLE TO GIVE ME 22 POINTS IN EDUCATION????
KINDLY GUIDE ME .....................

Dreamer.

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2008
Doc's Request.
20-06-2009
AOR Received.
03-03-2009
Med's Request
17-11-2009
Med's Done....
30-12-2010
Interview........
08-03-2010
Passport Req..
03-06-2010
brill said:
HI GUYS,
GOOD TO SEE DOCTOR'S FORUM HERE.
I HAVE A QUERY THAT I HAVE 18 YEARS OF FULL TIME STUDIES -MBBS 17 YEARS +1 FULL TIME POST GRADUATE TRAINING CERTIFICATE IN GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL(OTHER THAN HOUSE JOB)
WILL THIS BE ABLE TO GIVE ME 22 POINTS IN EDUCATION????
KINDLY GUIDE ME .....................
Hi,

Yup you got the 22points you would need,any sort of diploma after MBBS makes you eligible for the extra 2 point but only if you have the certificate of completion.

Dreamer.

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2008
Doc's Request.
20-06-2009
AOR Received.
03-03-2009
Med's Request
17-11-2009
Med's Done....
30-12-2010
Interview........
08-03-2010
Passport Req..
03-06-2010
sunasir said:
Dear Dreamer

Dear Sunasir,
While submitting my documents my agent also asked me to submit last six months payslips which i didn't but that didn't effect my application ,anything that mentions your salary is enough they just want to see if you are being paid as they will only count that your experience,,as about PMDC its your proof that you can and are allowed to work as a GP,medical officer anywhere in your home country meaning your practicing license,,which even gives proof that your degree is authentic and you have completed your house-job as you are provided with it only after full completion of internship...In the end after sending recent documents i again sent the copies of PMDC with its ID card,But no worries bro you can always updated your application...
Good for you that you don't have to prove your job authenticity like i had to,Govt or official papers are better accepted.[/b][/i][/size][/size][/size]

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Dreamer
Thankyou again for so elaborated reply .One more querry (not about myself )what are the medical problems cosidered hurdle in medical clearance?