+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

docs required for WES? Working in Dubai, BTech from JNTU Hyd

shahzparvez

Jan 2, 2018
Hi,

I am planning to apply for ECA from WES Canada for Express Entry. I completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering from JNTU Hyderabad, India in 2005. I got to know that now we can apply transcripts for Consolidated Marks Memo and Provisional Certificate online. JNTU is not providing transcript for Original Degree(Convocation).I think transcripts of CMM and Provisional Certificate, degree convocation certificate are sufficient to apply for WES Canada ECA along with the fee paid copy.
What I really want to know is:
1. seal and stamp is reqd from university or I keep each doc in a seperate envelop myself.One big envelop then 3 for CMM, PC and Degree.?
2. convocation doesnt have my college stamp or principle signature- does it reqd

Please anyone help!!!

Thanks
Shahnawaz

LYLACK

Jan 2, 2018
hi
for WES, every document submitted (originals only for transcripts and copies for degrees and diplomas) must be submitted directly by academic institution or if the latter doesn't cooperate for directly mailing documents to WES, you should personally go to your school/university, have them put documents (original transcripts degree copies) in an envelope along with the WES form (available online) filled an stamped. Envelope must then be sealed and stamped on its seal band by the school/uni. they are very specific about this because of degree fra