+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Docs needed for study visa

manpreetgr8

Feb 15, 2009
Dear All,

Please find the following docs that I have submitted for study visa (University) and got the visa. Hope this will be useful.

1. All forms on VFS canada site - http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visaapplication.html[/u]]http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visaapplication.html.
(University Checklist, Application form, Family Information Form, Student Questionnaire)
2. Financial Proof (In this I have given CA report and all the support documents e.g. loan statement,bank statement, PF statements, FD etc.)
3. Academic (10th, 12th, bachelor's degree and marksheets) photocopies.
4. Statement of purpose.
5. Declaration of Financial Support
6. IELTS score card photocopy.
7. Income Tax return forms photocopy (for whole family)
8. ID proof photocopy (for whole family)
9. Letter of Acceptance/offer letter photocopy (from university)
10. passport photographs
11. Pre-Medical form photocopy (not necessary to do the medical before applying)
12. Experience letter

bhatti00007

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thnx for the information...can u send me the sample of cover letter and statement of purpose....

manpreetgr8

Feb 15, 2009
Also I have not attested my photocopies from notary (only when u have to translate the document from ur native language to English, then it is mandatory to attest the same)

yasirmajid

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Thanks for sharing Manpreet. This is surely very helpful.

Wish you all the best and if you have any questions, once you are in Canada, feel free to contact us in Toronto (headoffice@studentssolution.co.uk)

Regards
Yasir Majid

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
I need the following clerification of documents:

a) you know the P.F document. I got one of my brother which is dated on august2010 and the new one he cant get till this august. I can take one from online. So what do you suggest can I add that out of date PF documents or I need new one,, from where? He is government employee where he cant get any new before its date.
b) Do we need to add all the other documents notorised or photo copied?
c) you didnt mentioned about photographs. how many to send?

Many thanks

Kavya

yogdhuria

Dec 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Kavya,
a) you know the P.F document. I got one of my brother which is dated on august2010 and the new one he cant get till this august. I can take one from online. So what do you suggest can I add that out of date PF documents or I need new one,, from where? He is government employee where he cant get any new before its date.
Ans:please attach the PF/GPF up to date statement if possible with the old one. In case of new one, document stating amount can be attched signed by the higher govt. official in case of govt. jobs or on the company letter pad signed by HR or someone authorized to do so.
b) Do we need to add all the other documents notorised or photo copied?
Ans:No, only translation docs need to be notorised.
c) you didnt mentioned about photographs. how many to send?
Ans:2 pics (acc. to specification) with name and DOB wriiten on the back of each pic.
I have done the things the same way as mentioned above.

Abhay

Jun 7, 2011
Need SOP sample urgent please...........

Hello,

I have taken admission in business program. Please, any one could help me. I need a sample of SOP letter. It is very urgent I am already late to submit my visa application.

Please, send me at this email ID. abhaywarma@yahoo.com

Regards,

Abhay